Luffy Bun

Posts: 35 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Name: Shion Soba
Race: Human
Height: 167cm
Job: Eastern sword style, Mage, Transformation Arts
Discord: yes
Discord Role: Merchant, Explorer, Blacksmith

What can you bring to the guild: Shion is a Merchant trading in Weapons, Foods and has Eastern delicacies, Karakuri Blood Transformation Arts

Little bit about Me: Shion Karakuri was a resident of Hokusei Island far in the Eastern island, she was the sole inheritor of the reknown Karakuri Clan. the Karakuri clan is famous for its trades connections and has traded as far to the mainland.

Shion was only 12 at that time but due to political conflict, the leader of the Karakuri clan along with its members were assasinated by a hired Death lotus’ assassins.

with the death of the family members, Shion has to escaped in a merchant vessels that leads to the mainland. in order to gain a foothold in the mainland she established her
clan under a new name ‘Soba Clan ' and has renamed her self as Shion Soba

In order to gain vengeance for her family‘s death she has become a merchant and warriors gathering intels as much as possibles. her only wishes is to reawaken the Royal blood within her and bring back its clan to its former glory.

07-Feb-2020 04:51:11 - Last edited on 07-Feb-2020 06:23:12 by Luffy Bun

CrocoNuts
Jul Member 2010

CrocoNuts

Posts: 2,824 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Apologies, but this group is currently not active. It's existant, but not active, for that, I am sorry. I am currently focussed on another RP group and have parked this one on the side due to complications in the personal lives of folk involved. I am sure that during the summer I can give this another whirl but for now I won't get your hopes up only for you to see absolutely nothing being done here. Again, sorry. Quickly learn how to Roleplay on RuneScape!

I am bad and that's good, I will never be good and that's not bad, there's no one I'd rather be than me.

07-Feb-2020 16:45:48

Quick find code: 237-238-602-65868978 Back to Top