Wizard Ovi said :
Name: Ovilum Montis II
Race: Human
Discord Invite: Yes
Discord role(s) wanted: Wizard

Groupname: The Wizards Tower
Themes: Magic, Adventure
Reason for interest in Arilia: Diplomacy, Work, and Adventure
Does your group require an add-on to the island?
If so, what?: An embassy
I have read the terms of interaction and agree: Yes
I would like my group displayed on page 3 of the thread: Yes
I would like an invite to the Discord: Yes

Got it all done, hope it looks nice.
Quickly learn how to Roleplay on RuneScape!

I am bad and that's good, I will never be good and that's not bad, there's no one I'd rather be than me.

05-Oct-2019 21:32:36

CrocoNuts
Jul Member 2010

CrocoNuts

Posts: 2,824 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
¨`ˆ°*^•›,¸¨°¤•.,¸`°»,¸,«°`¸,.•¤°¨¸,‹•^*°ˆ´¨

Ezekiel Lemieux with a crew of about thirty people made their first trip to the new island. Sartosa crewmen, some adventurers and a cartographer all safely made it onto the abandoned mining colony. There, in teams of four, all of them started to explore the strange place. The skeletons on the island, the strange freshly used fire pit and a torn up journal were all examined and the conclusion was that something unholy has send the former inhabitants running for their money.

So did Ezekiel and his crew, and after a young Sartosa boy went missing the call was made to go back to Arilia and report back about the findings. Plans are being made for
a search and rescue as soon as possible and the Guildmaster is looking for willing adventurers and fighters to join him on this mission.
Daisy Lavelle made it absolutely clear that the island must be deemed safe before a commitment will be made to establish a base on it. Let’s get the job done!

If you see me online and you’re wanting to roleplay (the
highlighted
part), just ask. This scenario will take up about 1,0-2.0 hours and will include an IC reward/development upon completion.

Rewards/Developments earned:
- All crewmembers received payment in gold pieces
- An added risk bonus in the form of gold pieces
- Yumiko Saitou was send a letter to ask if she will lead the next expedition to the island
- Ovilum Montis has acquired enough reputation to get acces to Arilia’s rune supplies
- Ezekiel Lemieux has lost reputation amongst the Sartosa for his reckless action resulting in the missing Sartosa youngster.

¸,‹•^*°ˆ´¨¸,.•¤°¨¸,«°`°»,¸¨°¤•.,¸¨`ˆ°*^•›,¸

I am bad and that's good, I will never be good and that's not bad, there's no one I'd rather be than me.

06-Oct-2019 16:50:55 - Last edited on 06-Oct-2019 18:58:39 by CrocoNuts

CrocoNuts
Jul Member 2010

CrocoNuts

¨`ˆ°*^•›,¸¨°¤•.,¸`°»,¸,«°`¸,.•¤°¨¸,‹•^*°ˆ´¨

Running low on adventuring fuel? Wanting to just kick back for once instead of having to save the world? Come on down to Arilia, where a retirement home for senior adventurers has just opened its doors. Besides simply watching the sunsets in a comfy deckchair, there is also plenty of opportunity for adventure for the old and the wise amongst us. Aid the rookie adventurers living on and chartering towards the island in their quests, provide them sagely advise or assist them in their arcane arts.

Just provide Arilia with a list of your heroic deeds of the past and enjoy a life of leisurely enjoying your gathered prestige over the years, all on the cost of Arilia’s coffers. See this initiative as a thank-you for your heroism over the years.

10-Oct-2019 20:26:16

Zrie

Zrie

Posts: 4,118 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Not sure if I'll dip my toes back into the community, but it's nice to see that you're still up to nice things. Kudos to you, Croco.

Profiled. It seems I had already done that.

12-Oct-2019 02:54:11 - Last edited on 12-Oct-2019 02:58:42 by Zrie

CrocoNuts
Jul Member 2010

CrocoNuts

Zrie said :
Not sure if I'll dip my toes back into the community, but it's nice to see that you're still up to nice things. Kudos to you, Croco.

Thanks for the kinds words and glad to see you're still lurking the forums.

¨`ˆ°*^•›,¸¨°¤•.,¸`°»,. Arilia Update .,«°`¸,.•¤°¨¸,‹•^*°ˆ´¨

Daisy Lavelle has left the island of Arilia to go on a humanitarian mission in the kingdom of Kandarin. Accompanied with a sizable crew, a fair amount of recourses to distribute and a team of medics she’ll be in Kandarin for the remainder of the month Phyrrys
(so a full week)

After that, plans will be made for the Novtumber and especially the Wintumber celebrations she hopes to introduce in the Eastern Lands. Ezekiel Lemieux will be appointed as temporary commander of Arilia in Daisy’s absence.

12-Oct-2019 13:17:13

GEE0H

GEE0H

Posts: 1,371 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Name: Geo
Discord Invite: yes
Discord role(s) wanted: Very flexible -- Linguist, Local, Soldier, Wizard, Blacksmith, Bartender, Diviner, Dockworker/Fisher
Harem Organizer
|
3 Time Jagex Cup Champion
|
Geo at your service!

12-Oct-2019 19:20:58

CrocoNuts
Jul Member 2010

CrocoNuts

GEE0H said :
Name: Geo
Discord Invite: yes
Discord role(s) wanted: Very flexible -- Linguist, Local, Soldier, Wizard, Blacksmith, Bartender, Diviner, Dockworker/Fisher

Accepted! If you see me online and you want to RP
(Goes for anyone really!)
just send me a PM and I’ll set you up on Discord too.

13-Oct-2019 07:45:00

CrocoNuts
Jul Member 2010

CrocoNuts

Just wanting to let folks now that
I am looking for someone to roleplay an adopted child of the Commander of Arilia, Daisy Lavelle.

If you're interested in roleplaying this child with me, contact me through in-game, the forums or Discord and I can give you my 'demands' for the kid. It won't be a long list and I want to give the person wanting to RP this child as much creative freedom as possible.

14-Oct-2019 10:38:32

Void
Apr Member 2010

Void

Posts: 400 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Meanwhile, in Ardounge, a wax-sealed letter would be slipped under the door of Daisy's rented room at the Flying Horse Inn.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

From the desk of HRH King Apparent Percival Damocles Mox to Daisy Lavelle of the Arilia Trading Group.

Dear Miss Lavelle,

May I first give you my sincerest gratitude for Arilia’s charity in Kandarin’s time of need. The relief you have bestowed upon the citizenry of my people has done wonders to circumvent thousands of protracted, senseless deaths in the coming winter, and that would mount atop the heavy burdens the revolution wrought on families: Mothers without sons, Fathers without daughters. Even as monarch I can only do my best to hasten the last harvests, and I pray for their deliverance from this trauma.

I can understand your colleagues' suspicions about my ascension to the throne, especially through the violence that occurred. The Imperials have left a deep wound of mistrust between the nobility and the citizenry that may never truly heal. Honeyed words will do nothing to fix that: only my designs for the reformation of the state may bring cohesion and unity back to Kandarin in the long-term.

As for your request for a personal audience, I would be delighted to receive your company during your brief stay here in the Crownlands. A vacancy in my timetable has become available for us to meet within the confines of the Civil House; the large building located in the western bloc of the city, home to the new Civil Service of Kandarin. The perimeter guards have already been issued with a notice for your arrival and will permit you access into this restricted section of the city upon presentation of this letter.

Yours sincerely,

HM Percival Damocles Mox
King Apparent of Kandarin

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
•=.,,.=•'`¨¯°ï¦
Owner of the RuneScape Roleplay Wiki
¦ï°¨`'•=.,,.=•

15-Oct-2019 14:54:53

Kara-Ara
Dec Member 2021

Kara-Ara

Posts: 3,683 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile