CrocoNuts

Posts: 2,824 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kara-Ara said :
Name: Summer Silversmith-Dell'oro
Race: Human
Discord Invite: dewit
Discord role(s) wanted: Blacksmith, Lone Wolf, Wizard

Accepted.

Edit. Everyone else already accepted and who want to be added to Discord, reach out to me on this thread or through in-game PM.
Quickly learn how to Roleplay on RuneScape!

I am bad and that's good, I will never be good and that's not bad, there's no one I'd rather be than me.

21-Oct-2019 23:41:14 - Last edited on 22-Oct-2019 00:10:35 by CrocoNuts

CrocoNuts
Jul Member 2010

CrocoNuts

¨`ˆ°*^•›,¸¨°¤•.,¸`°»,. Arilia Update .,«°`¸,.•¤°¨¸,‹•^*°ˆ´¨

Kandarin and Arilia now tied themselves to one another in a new document signed by the king apparent Percival Mox and the Commander of Arilia Daisy Lavelle. At first Daisy only had the intention of asking Percival a favor that will not be mentioned in this edited version of the post because Buppy made it about more than it actually is , but to her surprise she has now acquired access to the many ports of Kandarin for her trading assets. Who knew that her good reputation payed off this well.

The pleasant meeting continued on after the coming regent informed Daisy of his plans, his stance on how to rule and all was complemented by some crude commentairy by Lord Delvar of Kandarin. Relationships with Kandarin can continue to be maintained like before and their people are as welcome on Arilia as the ones from the earlier settler waves who came from Misthalin. The Commander will make her way home now and will soon return to Arilia once more to pick up her duties on the Island.

¸,‹•^*°ˆ´¨¸,.•¤°¨¸,«°`°»,¸¨°¤•.,¸¨`ˆ°*^•›,¸

Also, this post will from now on list all the current roleplay events I am able to host for people interested in getting something else done than just casual roleplay. List is of course not limited to just my own stuff, you're always welcome to come with some suggestions.

I am bad and that's good, I will never be good and that's not bad, there's no one I'd rather be than me.

22-Oct-2019 19:14:42 - Last edited on 30-Oct-2019 17:59:08 by CrocoNuts

Lord Pyro I
Nov Member 2018

Lord Pyro I

Posts: 4,255 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I think that should be Lord Delvar of Kandarin. Also please remember that all of my comments were my own characters thoughts and were not vocalized during the meeting. "The greatest endeavors are achieved because of their selfless intent"
#WarIsComing

30-Oct-2019 17:52:47

Valiesin
Dec Member 2021

Valiesin

Posts: 3,781 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
A valet would arrive from Misthalin, bearing the crest of House Remanis.
Holding a letter, he'd dutifully hand it over to the respective authority to be
given to Daisy Lavelle, or to the Commander herself.

My Lady Lavelle,

Too long has the court in Varrock not been graced by your presence. At least not
during my fresh tenure as First Minister. I've heard a great many tales regarding your
pleasant island in the east and I should like to visit you very soon. With your permission,
of course. If it wouldn't be too much trouble, you are invited to attend court at Varrock
Palace and dine with myself. We would spare no expense for such an occasion and opportunity.

With sincerest regards,

Lord Aedus,

First Minister of the
Empire of Misthalin
.„¸¸,.·` |
Valiesin
| `· .,¸¸„.

08-Nov-2019 19:52:05

Nathmatics
Jul Member 2008

Nathmatics

Posts: 893 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Name: Arvid Harkon (and co)
Race: human(s)
Discord Invite: all good on this front.
Discord role(s) wanted: Group Leader, Soldier
An apologetically, unofficial representative for World 42

Want to get in contact with me?
Discord: nathmatics

02-Dec-2019 23:03:34

Nathmatics
Jul Member 2008

Nathmatics

Posts: 893 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
A band of men had hailed a trip to Arilia via boat, dressed differently, but all armed, they could quite easily of taken command of the ship themselves, but they were peaceful, there even seemed to be a hierarchy among them, with one of the older men seeming to act as their leader.

Some complained of the rocking of the boat quietly to eachother. In the night, only lanterns lit the boat it, the darkness about them almost palpable.

When will we arrive on Arilia, Captain Harkon?

However, they weren't addressing the vessel's captain, likely to the ship crew's confusion, but the head-honcho of this rag-tag group

Patience, comrades. the shores of this land will surely benefit us much more than back home, there will be no more lashings or whippings, no more penal service for minor slip-ups.

We will hopefully live doing what we do best, and in a peaceful way in which you will never receive baubles and trinkets, paid for in blood, but paid for in dutiful service. On that note, be merry! life will be good from now on, I swear upon the Star of Saradomin! be merry!

The group then cheered, and began to dig into the rations they were assigned, their spirits alight like the fire of a torch, dissuading the darkness looming darkness around them. Harkon slipped away to talk to the actual captain of the vessal at the head of the ship

We owe you a great debt for letting us be ferried to Arilia, are you sure the manual labour is enough? you've treated us well and I'd hate to do you a disservice

The captain waggled his index, refusing the extra money

You've done good by us by helping with the labour, the quicker we can set sail again, the more coin we make, and for that I'm grateful, consider saving me time as such payment

They both looked into the darkness ahead, awaiting daybreak to show the shores of Arilia in the distance in what seemed to be an endless landscape of water.
An apologetically, unofficial representative for World 42

Want to get in contact with me?
Discord: nathmatics

03-Dec-2019 21:48:44 - Last edited on 03-Dec-2019 21:52:16 by Nathmatics

CrocoNuts
Jul Member 2010

CrocoNuts

The festive
season is upon
us and the same
can be said for Arilia.
Please, join me in some casual holiday themed roleplay ideas I got lined out for the group as I hereby present you our holiday season schedule. I will do my upmost best to stick with this but please forgive me if sometimes a date/time shifts to another slot.

Today, December 5th, around the GMT evening times
, we’ll be doing the introduction of Nathamatics’ character to the group, along with all the refugees he is bringing along with him. The written introduction can be found here . We will also be welcoming/promoting Yumiko officially as the commander of the docks of Arilia , due to her excellent performance as captain. Do come and congratulate her on her new title and job.

Moving on.
During the entire month of December
two ongoing events will take place on Arilia. The first being an
In-Character take on Secret Santa, where our characters can sign up, draw a name and come up with a gift for someone else.
How? Easy.

Step 1.

Post on the thread with a character name you wish to sign up. You can sign up only one!

Step 2.

Tell what gift you are adding to the pool of gifts. Is it cursed? One of a kind? Broken? Be creative!

Step 3.

At the end of the month everyone will get someone randomly assigned to them! Did you end up with treasure or trash?

I hope people get on with the holiday spirit and we don’t all sign up with our presents being of malicious intent. Looking at you, Aren family! Please do understand that by signing up you are aware of negative IC consequences your ‘gift’ might hold and that I will truly RNG which gift you will get. No returns either!

05-Dec-2019 15:59:45

CrocoNuts
Jul Member 2010

CrocoNuts

-

Another thing going on
for the entire month of December, is the donation initiative for the needy.
Do you have something incredibly powerful artefact lying about you don’t use anymore? Does your characters’ lands have too much produce or do he/she simply have so much money they don’t know what to do with it anymore?
Donate it!

Arilia will sell your artifacts, distribute your food and spend the money on welfare projects all over Gielinor so you don’t have to but will be credited for it anyways. You’ll have my OOC word and Daisy’s IC word as a guarantee that Arilia will not be hoarding its acquired donations and that everything will be fairly distributed.

05-Dec-2019 16:02:16 - Last edited on 05-Dec-2019 16:02:32 by CrocoNuts

Quick find code: 237-238-602-65868978 Back to Top