Quick find code: 237-238-602-65868978

CrocoNuts
Jul Member 2010

CrocoNuts

Posts: 2,824 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
°ï¦ï°
Roleplay Summary - Champions of the Runespan Introduction
°ï¦ï°

When an old man washes onto the shore of the Island after being hijacked by pirates, the heroes present brought him to the medical bay. As Kenton carried him there and the Skinweaver fixed him up the old man got an introduction to the Guild of Heroes by Joanna. He revealed himself to be a seer called Jhaldir. The hermit had seen a vision, in which he walked around in the Runespan hearing the same sentence over and over again.

"Wait more than a dozen red moons, and Gielinor shall be without Runes"

Set on his mission Jhaldir ended up in the Guild before he could complete it. Maybe it was for the best of it, because now he has met himself a competent crew willing to help him complete it for sure now. The Champions of the Runespan plot has now begun.

Quickly learn how to Roleplay on RuneScape!

I am bad and that's good, I will never be good and that's not bad, there's no one I'd rather be than me.

04-Jul-2017 09:16:36 - Last edited on 04-Jul-2017 21:28:38 by CrocoNuts

Kovu16778
Dec Member 2022

Kovu16778

Posts: 10 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Name: Leilani Tatum
Race: Human
Role: Normal Guildmember
250 characters of info + Picture: Raised in Taverley, she was trained in the ways of the druids. However, she found herself drawn to the excitement of the battlefield instead. Eventually she abandoned her druidic studies and was later invited to join the Imperial Guard. She's quite promiscuous and is always willing to fight for the sake of others.

06-Jul-2017 00:01:18

Hug1e

Hug1e

Posts: 117 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Name: Albert 'Alby' Holmwood
Role: Normal Guildmember
250 characters of info + Picture:
Having been a member of one of the previous incarnations of the Guild, Alby's looking to go back to where everything kicked off for him. His attempts at other lines of work have been less than successful so he thought he'd give the hero life another shot.
Praise YakDos, the one true God.

06-Jul-2017 16:39:41

CrocoNuts
Jul Member 2010

CrocoNuts

°ï¦ï°
Champions of the Runespan - The story so far
°ï¦ï°

The Guildmaster called forth and gathered a group of Guildmembers together to help out Jaldhir the Seer. Deployed at the Runespan the Guildies started to look around for anything off. The Seer meanwhile guided the crew through the memories of the vision he had, which prove quite accurate.

The Guidies were ambushed by a horde of corrupted Esslings. much like the seer experienced in his vision. They quickly took care of the beasts with the use of fire magic and good old fashioned melee combat. Amanda even took a little trophy for herself, a chunk of the Essling she blew up. Garrow seemed to be watching ares carefully during the fight, proud to see the young boy flourish with new magical skills each day.

Onwards the Guildies met up with another strange being. The magical essence shaped itself like a human as it tried to communicate with the Guildies, but faltered as the horde of Esslings returned and took control of the being. It warped itself in Runespan rock and went on a rampage towards the fighters.

Kenton kept the thing busy in a risky display of agile close combat skill versus brute troll like force. This gave Cendric, a friendly guest and well known Wizard from the Wizards' Tower, time to come up with a plan. Amanda used the time Kenton bought the two to clump up the beings' joints with the use of earth magic. Cendric then used a grapling hook that Ezekiel supplied them with to grab onto the being his back and with the help of a tackle by Kenton, caused the being to fall down the hole in the centre of the island.

Everyone returned safely and Jaldhir is pleased with the results.

All Guildmembers that attended were given coupons for 10 free drinks at the Rising Sun.

(at least it's something)

I am bad and that's good, I will never be good and that's not bad, there's no one I'd rather be than me.

10-Jul-2017 11:46:39

CrocoNuts
Jul Member 2010

CrocoNuts

@LeilaniTatum & Temeria

Whenever you get in-game, guest the Clan Chat ' Guild of Heroes ' so we can get you set up for roleplaying with the group. Feel free to add me in-game if you want an invite to our Discord server.

10-Jul-2017 11:49:12 - Last edited on 10-Jul-2017 11:49:32 by CrocoNuts

Mariah Karey
Aug Member 2023

Mariah Karey

Posts: 719 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Name: Jezebel Al Kharida

Role: An enchantress and sorceress from the barren plains of the Kharidian Desert, she strives to maintain her "reputation" as a slayer of demons, a masterful magi and a fair woman. In doing so, however, she may place money and the value of possessions over people - rendering her a cunning, manipulative vixen. To achieve her goals, she sweet talks, offers magic, pulls strings or sometimes even takes advantage of her youthful and curvaceous appearance in the name of self gratification. This all is done to obtain money, power and status so her life-long goal of becoming an esteemed queen or empress becomes reality. Joining the guild may spread her name throughout the lands of Gielinor, all the while maintaining a positive reputation to cover up for the dark and evil deeds she carries out in the shadows. Among these are Zamorakian animal - and at times - even human sacrifices, blood rituals and other dark performances that grant her wealth, youth and beauty. Jezebel truly believes that she will obtain the rank of godlyhood should she continue to please Zamorak. Those around her may believe she is an innocent, peace-loving Saradominist, but little do they know this is a front to make up for the truly wicked woman she really is.
#OSRSer

10-Jul-2017 14:32:25 - Last edited on 10-Jul-2017 16:43:25 by Mariah Karey

Brandwagon

Brandwagon

Posts: 1,012 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Name: Nabuchazz Nidar (Goes by Chazz)
Role: Guildmember

A young firebrand once hailing from Kharidia, Chazz has travelled to become a hero for all the wrong reasons. Not caring about doing good and saving lives, Chazz seeks fame. Fortune's a nice bonus.
Prim gets blown. And dies.

10-Jul-2017 15:48:05 - Last edited on 10-Jul-2017 15:57:41 by Brandwagon

Salvosolare

Salvosolare

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Name: Donro Acton
Role: Guildmember

A earnest looking young man, who grew up in a Brothel in port Sarim. Armed with his father's encrypted book on Powder Magic, he came to the guild looking for adventure, gold and action. He also came because in reality he had no sea legs which ruined his dream to follow in his Father's footsteps. He is alright at swinging a cutlass and a dagger and has a quick mind. Just don't expect him to be a good drinker, or to not bemoan the fact his father when he was alive kept telling him he wasn't his.

11-Jul-2017 19:09:20

Quick find code: 237-238-602-65868978 Back to Top