Quick find code: 237-238-602-65868978

CrocoNuts
Jul Member 2010

CrocoNuts

Posts: 2,824 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
°ï¦ï°
Other groups involved
°ï¦ï°

This is where all the other groups that have decided to acknowledge Arilia and Mos Le'Harmless as a roleplay group in their groups' narrative. You can find a small discription about what themes the groups touch, a link to their thread if they have one and a brief summary of what they've done till now.

°ï¦ï°
Sartosa Family
°ï¦ï°

Brief backstory: A family with immeasurable amounts of experience hunting deep-sea creatures and equiping their ships with magical weapons to hunt them. Seeing great opportunity in Arilia, the Sartosa family has agreed to work for Daisy’s ports and help her maintain her fleet. In return they can conduct their business on both Mos Le’Harmless and Arilia, setting up a recruiting station ever so often for monster hunts.

Content of the roleplay: Nautical adventures, trade based roleplay, artefact hunts, sea monster combat, magical equipment.

Thread/Discord Server: None. Mostly serves as an NPC faction on Arilia for story purposes but openly accepting new members.

These will be worked out later.

- Spellbright Family
- New upcoming guard faction
Quickly learn how to Roleplay on RuneScape!

I am bad and that's good, I will never be good and that's not bad, there's no one I'd rather be than me.

11-Jan-2017 19:24:35 - Last edited on 02-Dec-2019 22:12:24 by CrocoNuts

CrocoNuts
Jul Member 2010

CrocoNuts

°ï¦ï°
Other groups involved
°ï¦ï°

°ï¦ï°
The Quest Collective
°ï¦ï°

Group Information: On the south of the island of Arilia, the so called Quest Collective has set up shop. A noticeboard and a smaller version of their shop can be used to get into contact with them. Being led by the roleplayer Adventurerrr the group is dedicated to offering quest based roleplay to roleplayers all over the place. Ranging from small quests towards bigger story arcs, be sure to check them out.

Content of the roleplay: Adventures, Monster slaying, Story driven, Fame and rewards, character development.

Thread/Discord Server: Thread can be found here. Use https://discord.gg/GnUTwfH to gain acces to the Discord.

°ï¦ï°
Void Knights: Apocalypto
°ï¦ï°

Group Information: The Void Knight Organisation is on its last legs. Decades of invasions have worn the troops thin, and recent attacks have brought light to a new kind of PEST unlike any other seen. Join the host of this group, Hazbollah , in a Void Knight storyline consisting of chapters that offer a realistic, 'gritty' and challenging feel scenario for the roleplayers involved. Here's to hoping that some crossover things can eventually be done with Arilia.

Content of the roleplay: Story driven, Morality, Character development, Realism, Unit Specifications.

Thread/Discord Server: Link to the thread is here. The group also has a Discord.

I am bad and that's good, I will never be good and that's not bad, there's no one I'd rather be than me.

11-Jan-2017 19:25:18 - Last edited on 21-Aug-2019 12:30:20 by CrocoNuts

CrocoNuts
Jul Member 2010

CrocoNuts

°ï¦ï°
Other groups involved
°ï¦ï°

°ï¦ï°
The Lysiar Family
°ï¦ï°

Group Information: The Lysiar are a non-noble family of former Guthixians originating from Taverley with natural affinity for botany, herblore, summoning and other forms of natural magicks. Though they have a large farm and homestead known as The Garden, Lysiar family members are typically avid adventurers and can be found across Gielinor and beyond, perhaps even on Arilia. The group itself is led by Baergon . He creates events and plots to enable your Lysiar character to develop both in- and outside of the family.

Content of the roleplay: Non-noble family, exploration, religion, story-driven, natural magicks.

Thread/Discord Server: They have a thread on the forums here and also have a Discord set up.

°
ï¦ï
°
The Thieves Guild
°
ï¦ï
°

Group Information: The Thieves Guild is a worldwide guild dedicated to providing thievery to World 42. From phony charity drives, big time heists, to the black market sale of ancient artifacts, the group might be antagonistic but not unreasonable. Group leader Josael/Justin will be providing all sorts of exiled degenerates, petty criminals, pillagers, scammers, and the swindler with their roleplaying needs, as well as fiding their way to Arilia eventually.

Content of the roleplay: Guild, antagonism, ranks and roles, casual and easy-entry.

Thread/Discord Server: The guild has a small official thread here to check out!

11-Jan-2017 19:25:29 - Last edited on 22-Aug-2019 15:21:54 by CrocoNuts

CrocoNuts
Jul Member 2010

CrocoNuts

°ï¦ï°
The Wizards' Tower
°ï¦ï°

Brief backstory: The most common place for a wizard in Gielinor to have started their journey to become a master in the arcane arts. This school of magic is currently being led by Archmage Tesla Aren , roleplayed by Vynriette/Ovi, hosting lessons, expeditions and plots all magic related in their nature. With the islands' commander being a former student at the Tower it is only natural for the two places to stay in good contact.

Content of the roleplay: Magical adventures, school based, plots, dark magic, antagonists, very new player friendly.

Thread/Discord Server: Thread is to be found here. Ask the group owner for a Discord invite.

11-Jan-2017 19:25:57 - Last edited on 05-Oct-2019 21:28:52 by CrocoNuts

Quick find code: 237-238-602-65868978 Back to Top