Forums

Arilia - A Casual RP Hub

Quick find code: 237-238-602-65868978

CrocoNuts
Jul Member 2010

CrocoNuts

Posts: 2,824 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey guys. So, I have been working like mad on getting this roleplay thread up and running in the past .. 2 days. Anyways, I have some results I wish to present to you and I hope to get this show started in-game this weekend. I still have lots of behind the scenes tweaking to do with the mechanics I have but here's what I have till now.

Enjoy and stay tuned!

CrocoNuts said :

°ï¦ï° Sign up to become a hero! Join one of the most epic adventures you will ever step into, as you join Guildmaster Ezekiel Lemieux and help build up the Guild of Heroes once more. From scrap, over the course of 2017. Will we be able to unlock and upgrade all the features?

°ï¦ï° An activity post! Keep up to date with what is going on with our roleplay group with this neat post over here!

°ï¦ï° Vote on what we do next for the Guild and check on the current vote with this post! I am still tweaking this one out behind the scenes.
(Currently locked though!)

°ï¦ï° The Mission Noticeboard is where I myself and perhaps others in the near future will be posting jobs for the Guild.
(Currently locked though!)

°ï¦ï° The map of Dragonsbane Isle, the Island named by Ezekiel, south of the Soul Wars Island.Check out the many hotspots we will build up through roleplaying! This will have a tier-system much like that of the Clan Citadels, but I am still working that one out too.

°ï¦ï° The Heroes Gallery. This is where we get to display our heroes with a small bit of text and a pretty picture. That way, you and the world will a bit about your character! Also, come on, this is going to look so awesome once it's filled up more.
Quickly learn how to Roleplay on RuneScape!

I am bad and that's good, I will never be good and that's not bad, there's no one I'd rather be than me.

12-Jan-2017 11:04:17 - Last edited on 12-Jan-2017 11:11:12 by CrocoNuts

Startraphell

Startraphell

Posts: 536 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Name: Amanda Emberlash
Race: Human
What can you bring to the guild: Teleportation magic, pyromancy, and a good bit of magic about herblore and farming. Currently studying slaying stuff.
Little bit about you: A pyromancer from Kandarin. Has been studying magic for around half her life. She has a sister living in the Gnome Stronghoold. She's a veteran member of the old guild, though she never got far in the ranks.

[imgur src=]

(Can't upload image due to unusable internet. Will come soon.)
"I am true divinity! I am the father of nations and peoples! I am the thing you merely pretend to be! I am God, and I am King, and you can never defeat me!" ~Galath, Infinity Blade

12-Jan-2017 15:12:35

Rexost

Rexost

Posts: 1,182 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Names: Raymond and Jason Beyhart
Race: Humans
What can you bring to the guild: An innate sense of teamwork, a diverse range of skills between the two of them, and an intense desire to be heroes.
Little bit about you: The Beyhart brothers, hailing from Rimmington, split their interests at a young age. Ray, the elder and more mature of the two, is skilled with the blade, the forge, and the skillet. Jay has taken a more subtle approach, working with his bow, his feet, and a ever widening array of potions and poultices. The two are both novices in their respective fields, with a deep passion for the thrill of adventure.

Marine Doge said :

^ This guy is playing Raymond.

Apologies about the longer app size, but as its two characters in one I thought that would be okay.
Edgar
=/=
Rex
=/=
Rend

#PraiseTuffty

12-Jan-2017 19:08:20

Baldor

Baldor

Posts: 1,587 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
°ï¦ï°
Becoming a Hero
°ï¦ï°

-while the following questions on the application are in common writing, all of forseti's responses would be in fremennik. He had someone read the questions and then was adamant about letting him respond on his own.-

Name: Forseti Greyfur
Race: Human!
What can you bring to the guild: I am a Powerful warrior of renown across the lands! Known far and wide as both the Son of the Bear of the North, and as the Slayer of Great Beasts, I bring a wealth of combat knowledge and strength to this guild!
Little bit about you: There is no "little bit" about me! I come from a bloodline of legends! Mentored by warriors of myths! I am Forseti! All shall know my name!

°ï¦ï° Forseti Greyfur°ï¦ï°

The son of the late Baldor Greyfur of legends, Forseti is a warrior who stands on his own. He seeks to not only honor his fathers legacy, but to create his with his own to hands. =

HRAH!

12-Jan-2017 20:02:58 - Last edited on 12-Jan-2017 20:11:42 by Baldor

Nasty Smell

Nasty Smell

Posts: 1,503 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Name: "Nasty" Norbert "the Notorious" McGraw
What can you bring to the guild: Alcoholism and blind luck
Little bit about you: 2x Champion of Ardougne, 1x Champion of Burthorpe, Talented warrior with a passion for grog

Buying Plant Feed
;
15gp
/
gram

#
Mudbrain

12-Jan-2017 20:25:09

Hobie Wan
Aug Member 2023

Hobie Wan

Posts: 1,074 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Name:
York

Race:
Human

What can you bring to the guild:
York is a fantastic alchemist, and is pretty skilled with his knives. Also, due to some fiddling from time spent with a cult, York is able to access basic blood magic.

Little bit about you:
York's talents have led to him being a major part of the Myreque and he has survived in Morytania the past few years solely on his own talents and wit.

Who lives, who dies, who tells your story?

"Hello There."

12-Jan-2017 21:17:32

Magnickicent
Jul Member 2023

Magnickicent

Posts: 559 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Name: Chael Adas
What can you bring to the guild: Emmense study of the undead and good knowledge of herbs/potions, as well as healing magic. Little combative magic but enough to help in a fight. Swordsman.
Little bit about you: Been a member of the Guild since he was 16 until after Idris Cadarn left. After a while under the new Guildmaster, Chael left out on his own where he spent his time hunting down undead. Hearing about this, he's excited to come out of solo work and be on a team again.

(Screenshot to come... once I figure out how to post images here.)
|
Nick
|
"Freedom is the opportunity to do what is right."
|
W41 Squad
| The Grand City

12-Jan-2017 21:33:23

CrocoNuts
Jul Member 2010

CrocoNuts

Posts: 2,824 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I don't want to brag, but this hero gallery thing is quite awesome.

J ust look at how many heroes we already got, with more to come still!

Anyways, I am super stoked to see so much interest in this in both my personal messages and on the thread. Thanks to all of you. Please, be a bit more patient as I am tweaking the mechanics for this roleplay group so that everything seems logical and fair to you all.

In the meantime, I'd love to hear some tips and tops about this roleplay group from the ones that are willing to voice their oppinions! Perhaps you have an idea for the group that I couldn't come up with and would be perfect to add.
Quickly learn how to Roleplay on RuneScape!

I am bad and that's good, I will never be good and that's not bad, there's no one I'd rather be than me.

12-Jan-2017 22:49:32

Lady Airlea
Mar Member 2011

Lady Airlea

Posts: 5,379 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Name: Daphne (Plus many ridiculous titles. "The Crimson Lyre" "The Diviner" and most commonly, "The Seer."
Race: 100% Certified Human (Northern Kandarin Ethnicity)
What can you bring to the guild: A talented Bard with some limited Seer gift. Sings praises of Heroes, and records their deeds.
Little bit about you:

Daphne the Seer

Daphne of Seer's Village is a talented musician on her Lyre. She writes poetry of love, and loss. Life, and death. Daphne hopes to find her inspiration at the Guild, to push her from a good musician, to one of the greatest.

ª*
The One True Nat
ª*

12-Jan-2017 22:51:11 - Last edited on 12-Jan-2017 23:04:11 by Lady Airlea

Czar
Nov Member 2016

Czar

Posts: 149 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Name: Guts

What can your character bring to the guild: Strength, Loyalty, Special Combat Expertise, Valiant

Little bit about your character: Born into the life of a mercenary, Guts was trained in the use of a large Steel Greatsword which, due to his strength, makes for a unique form of combat. Muscle Bound and standing at a tall 6'4", Guts has had no other life besides that of training and harship. He always pushes himself to his limits in combat and always keeps track of his allies, helping those in need.

12-Jan-2017 22:57:10 - Last edited on 13-Jan-2017 18:06:54 by Czar

Quick find code: 237-238-602-65868978 Back to Top