Forums

Arilia - A Casual RP Hub

Quick find code: 237-238-602-65868978

AroAustralis
May Member 2008

AroAustralis

Posts: 5,104 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Rosaline, Denrak the Dwarf and a distraught Ezekiel ran for the western exit as the collapsing dungeon followed them. The two men managed to make it out of the main chamber to the safety of the stairwell, free from the chamber’s teleblock while Rosaline was trapped in the main chamber. The men teleported out, leaving Rosaline and Summer alone. The collapsing dungeon destroyed the Deathstone constructed by the stranger and was about to catch up to Rosaline before the structural damage of the chamber caused to teleblock to weaken, allowing her to leave.

With three of the party members safe and sound the Kingdom can rejoice, no longer plagued by the tremors. While it is a time to celebrate their achievements and mourn the loss of a young woman a powerful and dark haze brews. Whoever tried to stop them from damaging the dungeon wasn’t pleased. Is Asgarnia ready to play with the big boys now? Did Summer Survive? And how have Celeste and Ekaterina recovered?

We can only wait and see.

¸,‹•^*°ˆ´¨
¸,.•¤°¨
¸,«°`°»,¸
¨°¤•.,¸
¨`ˆ°*^•›,¸

18-Aug-2017 02:21:59

AroAustralis
May Member 2008

AroAustralis

Posts: 5,104 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
¨`ˆ°*^•›,¸
¨°¤•.,¸
`°»,¸,«°`
¸,.•¤°¨
¸,‹•^*°ˆ´¨

•[±]•
A Dream of Ice and Fire
•[±]•

Payment

Summer Rose - Party Member for Missions 1-2 and 5 with docked pay for Missions 2-5. She received 10,000 coins and the contents of one Ice Wyrm which includes; a mithril battleaxe, 20 death runes, 1 strawberry seed and 4,400 coins.

Ezekiel Lemieux - Party Member for Missions 3 and 5. He received 10,000 coins and a sign of life. Mrs Tuski-ko also requests him to meet with her about a special gift.

The Guild also receives a payment of 50,000 coins and will be contracted for more future missions.

¸,‹•^*°ˆ´¨
¸,.•¤°¨
¸,«°`°»,¸
¨°¤•.,¸
¨`ˆ°*^•›,¸

18-Aug-2017 02:22:16 - Last edited on 18-Aug-2017 02:25:07 by AroAustralis

CrocoNuts
Jul Member 2010

CrocoNuts

Posts: 2,824 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello hello,

I’m going to landscale the Void Knight outpost as an uncharted island that has been changed into a trade outpost, governed by Daisy Lavelle through Mos Le’Harmless. This is the map this group will handle for the island of Arilia. It’s going to be focused on human , civilian casual stuff with those that are left or want something that is freelancer friendly with the following things in mind:

- Make sure the story is not split in different canons (Traditional POK RP kept out of Arilia).
- Make absolutely certain everyone involved is on the same power level (humans, etc).
- Make clear that dialogue and mutual understanding is key for enjoyment (it’s a hobby).
- Make people aware that it’s not meant to spoon-feed people roleplay.

Other groups are welcome to get involved and express interest on thread or through my Discord (if you can) should they want to get involved. I’m open to a lot of things and the map’s not set in stone, things can be added if you got ideas. For now I’m going to continue tinkering away at the thread/discord server so that I can properly do things with this soon. I’m just bumping this to let everyone know it’s this far in development and to open up what I have displayed to constructive criticism.

Hope it’ll provide something nice for the ones still there. :)
Quickly learn how to Roleplay on RuneScape!

I am bad and that's good, I will never be good and that's not bad, there's no one I'd rather be than me.

08-Jun-2019 11:33:24

Quael
Jan Member 2018

Quael

Posts: 3,628 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
°ï¦ï°
Joining Arilia as a group
°ï¦ï°

Groupname:
The Quest Collective

Themes:
Adventuring and Questiong

Reason for interest in Arilia:
Growth of interest in Adventuring.

Does your group require an add-on to the island?
If so, what?:
A noticeboard and a Quest Collective Shop (dm me for info)

I have read the terms of interaction and agree:
Yes

I would like my group displayed on page 3 of the thread:
Yes

Duke of Fort Forinthry
Interested in role-play? check out: The Quest Collective

08-Jun-2019 14:10:39

RiDaku
Oct Member 2012

RiDaku

Posts: 6,003 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
CrocoNuts said :
Adopting ideas from former attempts at a centralised roleplay hub that I naysay'd and complained about for years after its passing

Glad to see you changed your mind though. Hopefully you do just as well as the prior one did, with less harassment and complaints from uninvolved people :)
The Sicarius |
They think they are "the many", and I "the few". They think this gives them the right to walk over me.

Want to Role-Play? Click Here!

09-Jun-2019 02:07:09

CrocoNuts
Jul Member 2010

CrocoNuts

Posts: 2,824 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RiDaku said :
CrocoNuts said :
Adopting ideas from former attempts at a centralised roleplay hub that I naysay'd and complained about for years after its passing

Glad to see you changed your mind though. Hopefully you do just as well as the prior one did, with less harassment and complaints from uninvolved people :)

I have not changed my mind about that hub and I don't know where you got that idea (we don’t even talk?) . I still think that the hub you refer to was a disaster, I will continue to naysay it and I will keep complaining about it should the subject arise in a private setting that allows me to do so. That's all I will say about it here.

In the future; If you have any questions regarding my opinions about things ask me in private instead of doing this. It's not appreciated nor reflecting good on yourself if you jump to conclusions regarding my opinion when it’s clear you don't know and understand me. If you have nothing more to offer than ’witty’ use of a strikethrough comment with a reaching statement regarding myself, please stay off this thread.
Quickly learn how to Roleplay on RuneScape!

I am bad and that's good, I will never be good and that's not bad, there's no one I'd rather be than me.

09-Jun-2019 07:02:57

Quick find code: 237-238-602-65868978 Back to Top