Forums

Arilia - A Casual RP Hub

Quick find code: 237-238-602-65868978

Nomad Hank

Nomad Hank

Posts: 28 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Name: Borislav Aliluvyea

Race: (Disgruntled) Human

What can your character bring to the guild: He may seem a bit bullheaded at times, but damn if he isn't as strong as one. He also grew up as a blacksmith's apprentice.

Little bit about your character: A disgruntled mercenary from Yanille with a passion for cleaving, and puncturing large holes in people with a greatsword. He's harbored a violent urge from a young age, but otherwise he's quite reasonable.

Image:

19-Jan-2017 20:07:41 - Last edited on 19-Jan-2017 20:28:09 by Nomad Hank

KDF-Luth

KDF-Luth

Posts: 2,641 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Name: Sam Pelinal
Race: Human
What can your character bring to the guild: Spirit
Little bit about your character: Being raised on the stories of great heroes, Sam wanted to be one himself, setting out with little more then a knapsack and no experience of adventuring to speak of. But he set out nevertheless.
; )

19-Jan-2017 23:20:13

Baldor

Baldor

Posts: 1,587 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Rexost said :
Magejake50 said :
Name: Pan Kathrins

Succuboi said :
Name: Reilla Duvall

Rexost said :
Names: Raymond and Jason Beyhart

KDF-Luth said :
Name: Sam Pelinal

#teenteam

Forseti makes a great babysitter. Nothing helps your kids grow and put hair on their chest like good old fashioned bare-hand rock climbing with yaks tied to your legs.
HRAH!

20-Jan-2017 03:56:23

CrocoNuts
Jul Member 2010

CrocoNuts

Posts: 2,824 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Due to me being me, the lander unlocking event will be pushed forward to Sunday, 5EST/10GMT. I will try to host casual things all weekend to compensate for this.

In the meantime, I'd say that building Shack A and Shack B are things that can be picked up by members of the roleplay. Just inform me on the thread when this happens so that people can join in.

Happy roleplaying.
Quickly learn how to Roleplay on RuneScape!

I am bad and that's good, I will never be good and that's not bad, there's no one I'd rather be than me.

20-Jan-2017 07:54:33

Quick find code: 237-238-602-65868978 Back to Top