Forums

In-Game Letter Archive Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 237-238-575-66128896

Quael
Jan Member 2018

Quael

Posts: 3,628 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
"Dear Markus

I am from Great Kourend, a kingdom within Zeah. I am sure you remember it. I would like yo thank you for your success in protecting the people in Kourend, even those, noisy protestors. We also have decided to heed your advice and double the guards within the town. We in Kourend consider you the kingdom's hero.

Councillor Andrews, head of the Kourend council."
Duke of Fort Forinthry
Interested in role-play? check out: The Quest Collective

14-Jan-2020 10:03:07 - Last edited on 14-Jan-2020 10:06:15 by Quael

Ptolemy Dean

Ptolemy Dean

Posts: 4,044 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The following is a formal invitation bearing the royal seal of Joseph, king of Asgarnia. It's delivered by members of the Messengers' Guild.

To: Various religious and knightly orders and organizations within the kingdom of Asgarnia.

To Whom It May Concern:

I, Rosaline Haines, Regent of Asgarnia, by the grace of the Lord of Light, request your immediate presence at Falador. It best serves the interests of the kingdom when we work together, not against each other. I hope you share my desire for unity and look forward to meeting you.

Long live King Joseph. Long live Asgarnia.
From: Lady Rosaline Eloise Haines, Countess of Draynor and Lady Regent of Asgarnia.
"Ptolemos, the friendly, informative Mahjarrat."
Member of the
Godless
and an advocate of
Moia
Zamorak
Role-player and proud owner of eleven Capes of Accomplishment.

19-Jan-2020 15:30:26 - Last edited on 22-Jan-2020 16:09:55 by Ptolemy Dean

Wizard Ovi
Jan Member 2016

Wizard Ovi

Posts: 672 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wizard Ovi said :
¨'¨°•¥•°¨'¨°•.,,.•°¨'¨°•¥•°¨'¨°•.,,.•°¨'¨°•¥•°¨'¨°•.,,.•°¨'¨°•¥•°¨'¨°•.,,.•°¨'¨°¥•°¨'¨
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
¨'¨°•¥•°¨'¨°•.,,.•°¨'¨°•¥•°¨'¨°•.,,.•°¨'¨°•¥•°¨'¨°•.,,.•°¨'¨°•¥•°¨'¨°•.,,.•°¨'¨°¥•°¨'¨

A flapping sound would be heard as a green parrot handed on one of the castle walls, dropping out a very neat letter over the ledge on onto the guards below. Upon the blue envelope of the letter layed the wizards tower crest in fine gilded wax as it is addressed in cyan ink to 'Regent Rosaline Haines of Asgarnia'. It would read in fine cursive with that same cyan ink if opened.

"Salutations Regent Haines,

I write to you now in regards to a legal matter concerning an apothecary, that has been convicted of poisoning others with cadava for their personal gain, that has poisoned one of our own in your city of Falador with a hallucinogenic nerve poison. I wish for you, me, and the apprentice that had been poisoned to meet and speak about the corruption in asgarnian apothecaries post haster. With deep respect, I implore you to allow us a meeting. Please do respond.

Sincerely,

Angela Steelwill"

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
"You never know what kind of man you'll be until the end."

-Howl Aren

29-Jan-2020 23:57:34

Quael
Jan Member 2018

Quael

Postie Pete would deliver letters to Markus, Silver, Steve, Rose Ares, Van Hazard, Inyl and Tontin the Mood.

"Dear adventurers, I heard your names when the word of the creatures in the Slayer Tower was vanquished. Good job! I am an archaeologist who thought i could look into what these creature were. And I have found it, or at least a theory I thought of, but makes perfect sense. It seems these Gargoyles you faced, are named Dawn and Dusk. These two and presumably the rest of their kind might have been created during the Gods War. There's more to it also, their creator was an Bandosian shaman.

According to what I've learned, because of the tower's energy from the portal, they were made to serve Zamorak and betrayed their original master. It's only a theory, but the pieces are put together. Nonetheless I wanted you folks to know, maybe it would give you a better insight on what they were."

P.S. "A wizard had informed me that maybe Dusk and Dawn are linked to the tower and wee spawned back to their original spot. Hope that helps!"
Duke of Fort Forinthry

07-Feb-2020 16:28:45

CrocoNuts
Jul Member 2010

CrocoNuts

Posts: 2,824 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
CrocoNuts said :

==================================================

To Warlord Tonya Mordeaux,

Yanilian nobility, according to my records, has now besieged the reign of my former partner of the commonwealth, Genevieve Quenelles of Hightower. A rather bold move in times of political reform. Where you come from and how you did this, I care little for at this moment. All I can hope for you is that your intentions with Camelot align with that of its people and perhaps even more importantly, its allies. Realize the gravity of my words, young Warlord and come to the palace of Ardougne as soon as you can so that we can add your name to the Treaty of Ardougne. I look forward to meet you in person and receiving your letter stating your arrival in Ardougne, neighbour. Don't wait too long.

Signed,

Daisy Lavelle, Queen of Ardougne

==================================================
Quickly learn how to Roleplay on RuneScape!

I am bad and that's good, I will never be good and that's not bad, there's no one I'd rather be than me.

07-Feb-2020 17:41:41

Van Hazard

Van Hazard

Posts: 255 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Van Hazard said :
†«»†«»†«»†«»†«»†«»†«»†«»†«»†«»†«»†«»†«»†«»†«»†«»†«»†«»†«»†«»†«»†«»†«»†«»†«»†

Dearest Ellaria,

Just got back from an epic trek to dark and dangerous Morytania! The werewolf town of Canifis was being preyed upon by an unknown horror, but along with a squad of hardened heroes - including a dragon adventurer called Inyl (yes really, very magical too) - we ended the threat. Turned out that the giant gargoyle guardians had come to life somehow, but we swung the hammer of justice down upon them, literally!

Yours always,

Van

Van Hazard said :
¸.·‹*'°'*›·.¸¸.·‹*'°'*›·.¸¸.·‹*'°'*›·.¸¸.·‹*'°'*›·.¸¸.·‹*'°'*›·.¸¸.·‹*'°'*›·.¸¸.·‹*'°'*›·.¸¸.·‹*'°'*›·.¸¸.·‹*'°'*›·.¸

My Van,

So you helped save a town of bloodthirsty abhuman monsters from never posing a threat to the human kingdoms ever again. Keep up the good work, hero!

Great job,

Ellaria

x

¸.·‹*'°'*›·.¸¸.·‹*'°'*›·.¸¸.·‹*'°'*›·.¸¸.·‹*'°'*›·.¸¸.·‹*'°'*›·.¸¸.·‹*'°'*›·.¸¸.·‹*'°'*›·.¸¸.·‹*'°'*›·.¸¸.·‹*'°'*›·.¸

08-Feb-2020 00:14:59 - Last edited on 08-Feb-2020 00:16:51 by Van Hazard

Quael
Jan Member 2018

Quael

Postie Pete appears to each of the adventurers below in a puff of smoke and delivers them a letter.

"Dear David, Steve, Silver, Frederick Kavahn, Rose Ares, Hobrack, Markus, Tontin the Mood, Van Hazard, Inyl.

I am happy to announce that the Myths' Guild has received positive feedbacks from new members. A ton of them have brought in books from their discoveries during their adventure. I wanted to let you know it all worked great. Everyone have seen your name in the walls of founders, If you see anyone talking about you and this guild, you'll now why!"

This part of the Letter is only read by David, none of you have this in your letter, but I am sharing it so you can see it.

"I've notice some of our members have heard this, cackle and informed me of it. coming from the very pool you told me. I've not gotten much complaint. I'm going to ask the lunar mages to see if they can tell me what's going on. I'll keep you updated."

Signed, Alec Kincade
Duke of Fort Forinthry

10-Feb-2020 01:08:50

Van Hazard

Van Hazard

Van Hazard said :

Dear Rose,

Thank you muchly for the badass sword, it will certainly be far handier than that old steel dagger if things get ugly. I'm still not much of a swordsman so I found a sparring partner in a back alley behind my room in the Blue Moon to train me. Unfortunately I accidentally chopped his fingers off yesterday and now none of his 'associates' want to practice with me. Don't suppose you're up for it?

Hope to catch up with you soon,

Van

14-Feb-2020 03:59:10

Van Hazard

Van Hazard

Van Hazard said :

Darling Ellaria,

Last week I and a whole team of adventurers including an Ork and a Fairy-Dragon - went on a series of epic missions to help Alec Kincade found his new Myths' Guild. I single-handedly fought off a griffin and saved the life of the quest caravan master, David! Apologies for not writing, I have been distracted somewhat with these weird recurring nightmares about an evil woman coming to get me, I wonder what they could possibly be based on.

Dreaming of you,
Van

Dear Van,

Fear not, if I ever come to get you your eyes will be wide open.

Sleep well,
Ellaria
x

16-Feb-2020 03:54:47

Quael
Jan Member 2018

Quael

Postie Pete would appear in front of these adventurers in a puff of smoke to deliver them their letters.

"Dear Frederick Kavahn (fred),

"After what you have given us, we've managed to reactivate the energy within this broken runes, and by surprise, it is what we predicted, it is an old ancient rune lost in time. Probably lose long before the Fremennik had attacked these temples. I have a group of wizards looking to see if they can recreate the talisman or maybe find the altar so we may test it! I'll keep you updated as soon as more is discovered."

Signed Master of RuneCrafting, Larriar

"Dear Steve,

"I've heard story of you, I am but a humble bard looking for another brave hero to sing about. I ask you if you could maybe share one of your adventures with me, give me a story that you think can help me write an epic tale about you. Don't be shy now!"

Signed the "humble" bard Alexandre

"Dear Markus,

"My mommy tells me stories about you. How you saved us from an evil witch in the woods that was stealing our souls. Mommy said you were very brave! she sometimes finishes the story and takes a carrot to her room. Do you think something is wrong with my mommy? Should I be brave and look?"

Signed a child within Yanille

"Dear Rose Ares

"I've come to have the courage to write this, but I admire you. Not as a hero, but as a beautiful woman. You're teachings, bravery and beauty is something i can't keep off my mind. I hope to see you soon, maybe go out to dinner. Stay in touch!"

Signed One of the three sons of Garfield
Duke of Fort Forinthry

16-Feb-2020 15:32:37

Quick find code: 237-238-575-66128896 Back to Top