Forums

ï¦ï•The Quest Collective•ï¦ï Thread is locked

Quick find code: 237-238-850-66093411

Van Hazard

Van Hazard

Posts: 255 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
†«»†«»†«»†«»†«»†«»†«»†«»†«»†«»†«»†«»†«»†«»†«»†«»†«»†«»†«»†«»†«»†«»†«»†«»†«»†«»†

Dearest Ellaria,

Just got back from an epic trek to dark and dangerous Morytania! The werewolf town of Canifis was being preyed upon by an unknown horror, but along with a squad of hardened heroes - including a dragon adventurer called Inyl (yes really, very magical too) - we ended the threat. Turned out that the giant gargoyle guardians had come to life somehow, but we swung the hammer of justice down upon them, literally!

Yours always,

Van

†«»†«»†«»†«»†«»†«»†«»†«»†«»†«»†«»†«»†«»†«»†«»†«»†«»†«»†«»†«»†«»†«»†«»†«»†«»†«»†

07-Feb-2020 23:47:22 - Last edited on 07-Feb-2020 23:48:59 by Van Hazard

Van Hazard

Van Hazard

¸.·‹*'°'*›·.¸¸.·‹*'°'*›·.¸¸.·‹*'°'*›·.¸¸.·‹*'°'*›·.¸¸.·‹*'°'*›·.¸¸.·‹*'°'*›·.¸¸.·‹*'°'*›·.¸¸.·‹*'°'*›·.¸¸.·‹*'°'*›·.¸

My Van,

So you helped save a town of bloodthirsty abhuman monsters from never posing a threat to the human kingdoms ever again. Keep up the good work, hero!

Great job,

Ellaria

x

¸.·‹*'°'*›·.¸¸.·‹*'°'*›·.¸¸.·‹*'°'*›·.¸¸.·‹*'°'*›·.¸¸.·‹*'°'*›·.¸¸.·‹*'°'*›·.¸¸.·‹*'°'*›·.¸¸.·‹*'°'*›·.¸¸.·‹*'°'*›·.¸

07-Feb-2020 23:51:34

Salwamander

Salwamander

Posts: 418 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Character's Name: Jolie Boucher

Character's Age: 31

Character's Race: Human

Character's Religion: General Khazard

Small summary: Growing up the only child to a pair of dead beat parents in the port town a short walk north of Yanille, Jolie found herself subject to the whims of poverty and negligence which brought her a great many misfortunes throughout her life. Merely trying to coexist with the other children brought her trouble, and soon those troubles - and their consqeuences - grew to haunt her. Petty crimes turned to violent deeds. Simple grudges turned to blood feuds. Teenage rebellion turned to extremism. Eventually, Jolie found herself at the end of the line. A penal colony in the north of Kandarin where she awaited the hangman. She had to escape, and after one last bloody confrontation with the law, found freedom in the cold forests of the Fremennik Provinces. Until a kind family took her in.

Fame: Pathfinder

Appearance: 5'6", athletic build, green eyes, blonde hair

Equipment(s): Red pig iron helmet, iron platebody

Item(s): Bullseye lantern full of divine energy, impskin backpack full of divination items and survival gear

Role-Play Experience: 10

Languages: Common, Kandarin
Leopard slugs.
||
Ba
rba
dos

14-Feb-2020 03:35:42

Van Hazard

Van Hazard

†«»†«»†«»†«»†«»†«»†«»†«»†«»†«»†«»†«»†«»†«»†«»†«»†«»†«»†«»†«»†«»†«»†«»†«»†«»†

Dear Rose,

Thank you muchly for the badass sword, it will certainly be far handier than that old steel dagger if things get ugly. I'm still not much of a swordsman so I found a sparring partner in a back alley behind my room in the Blue Moon to train me. Unfortunately I accidentally chopped his fingers off yesterday and now none of his 'associates' want to practice with me. Don't suppose you're up for it?

Hope to catch up with you soon,

Van

14-Feb-2020 03:57:36

Van Hazard

Van Hazard

Darling Ellaria,

Last week I and a whole team of adventurers including an Ork and a Fairy-Dragon - went on a series of epic missions to help Alec Kincade found his new Myths' Guild. I single-handedly fought off a griffin and saved the life of the quest caravan master, David! Apologies for not writing, I have been distracted somewhat with these weird recurring nightmares about an evil woman coming to get me, I wonder what they could possibly be based on.

Dreaming of you,
Van

Dear Van,

Fear not, if I ever come to get you your eyes will be wide open.

Sleep well,
Ellaria
x

16-Feb-2020 03:51:17

Van Hazard

Van Hazard

Ellaria dearest,

Me and the dream team (including a Monkey ninja this time!) infiltrated the heart of Darkmeyer's criminal underworld to expose an illegal blood sport ring. After Gonad - I'm sure you've heard of him - kicked the wrong ass, we had to make a break for it. Me and my fellow adventurer Steve took up a strategic position outside the arena and covered our comrades' retreat until Vanescula herself came to execute the ringleader!

Yours lovingly,
Van

P.S. if you see a red baby drake contact me IMMEDIATELY

Dear Van,

So what you mean is you and your friend hid in the bushes doing gods-know-what while your "comrades" fought for their lives. I would say I'm surprised, but I'm not, so I won't.

Yours begrudgingly,
Ellaria
x

28-Feb-2020 04:13:39

Everthen

Everthen

Posts: 3,385 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Character's Name: Bab

Character's Age: 24

Character's Race: Human.

Character's Religion: She's choose not to answer.

Small summary: A novice mage, maybe inept some may say. She frequently is found in forests among the trees by a fire. She used to be an expert archer but now she dabbles in the magic arts.

Fame: Novice.

Appearance: Wears mage attire, usually of fine materials.

Equipment(s): A staff.

Item(s): A ring of luck.

Role-Play Experience: 8

Languages: Common.

Notes: Will update, new character. Thank you.

01-Mar-2020 10:12:06

Van Hazard

Van Hazard

Ellaria dear,

I accompanied a squad of Gielinor's most chivalrous heroes - including a couple of demons! - to save a distant, off-grid village called Hastur in Silvarea from an unknown threat. When we got there we found they had been possessed by some weird black stones, so we massacred them all. The mastermind escaped, but none of the villagers did, so overall it balanced out, I think.

Yours chivalrously,
Van

Dear Van,

This time you've actually managed to do something so beyond parody that even I can't mock it or make it seem worse than it is.

Congratulations,
Ellaria
x

25-Mar-2020 04:39:14

Quick find code: 237-238-850-66093411 Back to Top