Forums

In-Game Letter Archive Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 237-238-575-66128896

Quael
Jan Member 2018

Quael

Posts: 3,628 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Postie Pete would start delivering letters to adventurers who are within the main reality. He visits each one of the people listed below before teleporting away.

"Dear Vaozk,

I am happy to see that you are making a name of yourself in this world. I heard of one of your adventures, you even managed to claim a Dragon, Vindicta and Hannibus are both very proud. Vindeicta believes you to be a great warrior just like her, while Hannibus believes you to become stronger with your companion in heart and mind. I look forward to completing my training and meeting you again soon brother."

Signed, Kishk, a fellow Ilujanka pioneer.

"Dear Mastema

I heard of your work, although I cannot agree on your idea on spreading Saradomins' wisdom, I do acknowledge your dedication. You're a warrior priest, champion of the war band within the Wilderness. I must ask, how did you manage to survive the wasteland, but the the other followers of the gods who would attack? Please, do tell me when you can, I am eager to learn."
Signed, a priest from Falador.

The letter would have Varrock's royal seal . "Dear Sven

I have heard of your little case, how you managed to prove innocent to Falador's White Knights. DO NOT FORGET TO CREDIT ME, in helping open a court case on my behalf. If you get into any more trouble, do not rely on my help. I don't want to waste my time again."

Signed Queen Ellamaria Remanis

"Dear Silver

I would like to thank you again for your help in discovering the fountain of youth and the lost city that surrounds it. I got the Archaeology guild approval to close off the site due to what danger it poses. We did manage to gather enough artifacts and history from the site to display them in the museum and books. I thank you once again for your help."

Signed, Manager Polo.
Duke of Fort Forinthry
Interested in role-play? check out: The Quest Collective

05-Jan-2021 15:37:56

The contents of this message have been hidden.

28-Jan-2021 16:03:44

Quael
Jan Member 2018

Quael

Posts: 3,628 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Trish Str said :
I neex to speak with a high rank mod please and thank you

Not the right place to ask for that, there is no "high rank" mod. Unless you mean the Jmods, who are separate from the Forum mod. You can go to the community home that is located in the forum section list.
Duke of Fort Forinthry
Interested in role-play? check out: The Quest Collective

28-Jan-2021 16:10:08

DiabloFuerte

DiabloFuerte

Posts: 364 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
**A Fire would burn on the desk of the king in varrock
A letter appeared as the fire burned out**

It would read I DiabloFuerte The World Guardian.

Have been struggling with the remnants of Sliske's being
Some of his soul fused with mine completing the shadow anima core
That Guthix placed within me as he blessed me

Sliske's voice has progressed to a illusionary Manifestation he's often
Sitting back talking he won't stop talking and the laugh is becoming toxic

I can barely think straight and I don't know how much longer I can

Keep him from overtaking my body this is my last hope someone find Zaros
Or Seren I need there help I need to find some anima absorbing anima seems
To keep me in control but for how long I do not know

I can't keep this up forever sooner or later he's gonna take over I can feel it.......
What can I say scorpions sting why would you pick me up then if not too get stung

12-May-2021 23:56:18 - Last edited on 12-May-2021 23:58:01 by DiabloFuerte

TamamoVitch

TamamoVitch

Posts: 476 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
DiabloFuerte said :
**A Fire would burn on the desk of the king in varrock
A letter appeared as the fire burned out**

It would read I DiabloFuerte The World Guardian.

Have been struggling with the remnants of Sliske's being
Some of his soul fused with mine completing the shadow anima core
That Guthix placed within me as he blessed me

Sliske's voice has progressed to a illusionary Manifestation he's often
Sitting back talking he won't stop talking and the laugh is becoming toxic

I can barely think straight and I don't know how much longer I can

Keep him from overtaking my body this is my last hope someone find Zaros
Or Seren I need there help I need to find some anima absorbing anima seems
To keep me in control but for how long I do not know

I can't keep this up forever sooner or later he's gonna take over I can feel it.......

hey this would be really cool but as i said before i already play the world guardian of rp and i think we should really be talking about this.

01-Jun-2021 08:55:05

The contents of this message have been hidden.

26-Jan-2022 20:53:59

CrocoNuts
Jul Member 2010

CrocoNuts

Posts: 2,824 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
If Octavian was ever to visit the postal service in Al Kharid, a letter would be there for him to pick up that wouldn’t be retraceable. It was written on stationary that felt crude and there was some sand in the envelope though, probably giving him enough of an indication from which region the letter came from. With it included too was a map of Menaphos, the ports district specifically where Memphis would have his rental set up.

==================================================

To Octavian Dea,

So here I am in the middle of the desert and I run into two of your children, lost and without any form of protection and people around them. I knew your surname spelled out bad news from the moment we met as teens, not that I am one to lecture people on that, but this is ridiculous. You are their father and you thought it to be a responsible idea to just plop those two down in the middle of nowhere? I’m currently with an order of mages, taking care of them and making sure they don’t end up hating you even more. For now I’ll share only the good stories of our adventures in the Tower so that they’ll one day like you again, but the least you could do is send some sort of alimony to the added address in the letter so that I can properly take care of them. You owe me that much.

Signed,
A concerned old friend from the Tower,

Memphis Vaeyl

==================================================
Quickly learn how to Roleplay on RuneScape!

I am bad and that's good, I will never be good and that's not bad, there's no one I'd rather be than me.

24-Dec-2022 10:46:54

Shawdow
Feb Member 2012

Shawdow

Posts: 892 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
-'-'-''--'-'-''--'-'-''--'-'-''--'-'-

An enchanted letter bearing Octavian's sigil would find its way back to Memphis the next time he was in Menaphos.
-'-'--''-'-'--''-'-'--''-'-'--''-'-'-

Octavian would have smiled at the thought of an old friend reaching out to him. That was till he scanned over the contents of the letter and the mention of his children. He didn't wish to converse such matters through a series of letters.

`';'`
^
`';'`
^`';'`
^
`';'`^
`';'`
^
`';'`
^`''`^
`';'`
^
`';'`
^`';'`
^
`';'`^
`';'`
^
`';'`

To Memphis Vaeyl,

We are past due for a reunion. Normally I would find letters sufficient to discuss matters but one like this deserves a face-to-face conversation. I shall see you soon at the Grand Library; do give the children my regards.

Signed,

Octavian Le'gaunt Dae.

`';'`
^
`';'`
^`''''''`^
`';'`
^
`';'`
FremFam
|
Kharidia