Forums

The Kingdom of Forinthry

Quick find code: 237-238-525-65778932

Lord Pyro I
Nov Member 2018

Lord Pyro I

Posts: 4,255 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
.:***:.*.:***:.*.:***:.*.:***:.*.:***:.*.:***:.*.:***:.*.:***:.*.:***:.*.:***:.*.:***:.*.:***:.*.:***:.

Army Summary

The guiding principle of the Union military doctrine is simple, crush the enemy with overwhelming force. The army units are set up in such a way as to launch an incredibly rapid campaign against any enemy. By coordinating using Commorbs and utilizing aerial reconnaissance the Union army is able to maintain a sizable advantage over less advanced militarizes.
"The greatest endeavors are achieved because of their selfless intent"
#WarIsComing

15-Apr-2016 19:03:14 - Last edited on 15-Apr-2016 23:22:42 by Lord Pyro I

Lord Pyro I
Nov Member 2018

Lord Pyro I

.:***:.*.:***:.*.:***:.*.:***:.*.:***:.*.:***:.*.:***:.*.:***:.*.:***:.*.:***:.*.:***:.*.:***:.*.:***:.

Elite Units

The Blood Guard

This is the most prestigious unit in the entire Zamorakian Military. Made up of the most elite soldiers in the army this unit act as the bodyguard for the Ruling Council but may be ordered into the front lines to use their raw power and ability to smash through enemy lines. This unit is primarily made up of battlemages, trained both in ancient magics and in advanced hand to hand combat techniques. They have no set uniform and may requisition anything they require from the Zamorak Union Vault.

Unit Commander: FatalTwisted
Recruit(s):
Gti Kid
Teejzor

Blazing Phantoms

The Blazing Phantoms (Otherwise just dubbed as "The Phantoms" ) are a select group of people who are highly proficient in pyromacy, as well as the art of Flamtaer's Fist (described below). They exist to directly serve the ruling monarch during their reign as extensions to undertake secret or sensitive orders that either require discretion or don't require large force (like the Z.I.I or other organisations) to act upon, but are important nontheless. some missions would include: treachery to the throne, assassination, punishment of civilian and military criminals (if serious enough) and espionage.

They can also be found in times of conflict, acting as recon or helping to bolster forces where applicable.

Unit Commander: Nathmatics
Lieutenant:
Recruit(s):

#WarIsComing

15-Apr-2016 19:03:38 - Last edited on 07-Jul-2016 00:47:40 by Lord Pyro I

Lord Pyro I
Nov Member 2018

Lord Pyro I

The Z.I.I.

Certainly the most secretive part of the Union the Z.I.I. or Zamorak Intelligence Institute is responsible for gathering information for the Union and carrying out its covert operations under the guidance of an unknown leader or group who has never been exposed. Nothing is known for certain about this section of the Union, even its existence is implied rather than explicitly stated but it is believed there could be as many as 100 agents active throughout the various kingdoms.
#WarIsComing

15-Apr-2016 19:04:14 - Last edited on 15-Apr-2016 22:17:54 by Lord Pyro I

Lord Pyro I
Nov Member 2018

Lord Pyro I

Battlemages Unit

This unit is used as the main infantry of the Zamorakian army, these soldiers are always trained to use both magic and melee attacks although the degree of prowess in each may vary from soldier to soldier. Often first into the fray this unit approaches the enemy and bombards them with pre-prepared magical attacks before drawing weapons and charging to engage the enemy in melee attacks to capitalise on the chaos their magic caused.
Most battlemages aspire to eventually be selected to become Blood Guard, the Union’s most loyal fighting force.

Unit Captain: Alyce Meriel (RoIeplayer)
Unit Sergeant: Lok* Avash(Percy Jhon 5)
Recruit(s):
(Dusky Neon)
#WarIsComing

15-Apr-2016 19:04:49 - Last edited on 21-Apr-2016 21:41:21 by Lord Pyro I

Lord Pyro I
Nov Member 2018

Lord Pyro I

Heavy Cavalry Unit

Exactly what it says on the tin, recruits in this unit will practice manoeuvres on horseback, learning how to act as a single cavalry charge, able to decimate most infantry units with ease. Recruits will ride on black unicorns into battle and be expected to utilise their speed to being victory in any battle.

Unit Captain: OmegaRed
Unit Sergeant:
Recruit(s):
#WarIsComing

15-Apr-2016 19:05:06 - Last edited on 15-Apr-2016 21:49:44 by Lord Pyro I

Lord Pyro I
Nov Member 2018

Lord Pyro I

Light Cavalry Unit

Light cavalry exists to strike enemies at range while maintaining the advantage of speed granted to mounted units. Any mage or archer is welcome to apply to the light cavalry and they will receive similar training to the heavy cavalry recruits. This unit is considered by many to be one of the safest in the army as they are kept away from close quarters combat and often deployed in the home region of the wilderness where the open spaces afford them significant advantage.
Lord Bane is known to personally command this unit on occasion.

Unit Captain: (Malcolm III) Lord Edwin Rushwick
Unit Sergeant: (Zkartho) Xanth Revelous
Recruit(s):
#WarIsComing

15-Apr-2016 19:05:44 - Last edited on 09-Jul-2016 23:10:11 by Lord Pyro I

Lord Pyro I
Nov Member 2018

Lord Pyro I

Dark Raiders Unit

This unit consists of recruits able to use both ranged and limited melee attacks, their purposes vary massively depending on the situation but is normally categorised as: scouting, ambushing, sniping, perform sneak or stealthy attacks or sabotage. This unit is accordingly well equipped and trained for stealth missions and to hit targets at great distance. Recruits of this unit often aspire to become fully fledged agents of Zamorak’s Union, highly trained in infiltration and assassination.
Danny Steel is known to personally command this unit on occasion.

Unit Captain:
Unit Sergeant:
Recruit(s):
#WarIsComing

15-Apr-2016 19:06:17 - Last edited on 15-Apr-2016 21:51:54 by Lord Pyro I

Lord Pyro I
Nov Member 2018

Lord Pyro I

Light Artillery

This unit is designed for a stock and awe campaign and according equipped with some of the most destructive weaponry the Union has to offer. Most of the unit will be equipped with either handcannons or flamethrowers* with backup weapons supplied for engaging in hand-to-hand combat. This unit will often be deployed alongside the battlemages against heavily armoured units to negate the enemy advantage.

Unit Captain: (Knife1273) Marcus Grim
Unit Sergeant: (QueenKoley)
Recruit(*):
(Treva)
(Titzillah)
(Varia_Strix)
#WarIsComing

15-Apr-2016 19:06:34 - Last edited on 17-Jun-2016 21:31:14 by Lord Pyro I

Lord Pyro I
Nov Member 2018

Lord Pyro I

Heavy Artillery

The Union understands the need for powerful artillery, part of the infrastructure of war that sets a rabble of bandits apart from a true war machine. The union focuses on the construction of mortars and heavy canons resembling Dardanelles Guns dragged from site to site by drones or any mounts that can be spared from the cavalry units.
#WarIsComing

15-Apr-2016 19:07:09 - Last edited on 15-Apr-2016 22:03:52 by Lord Pyro I

Lord Pyro I
Nov Member 2018

Lord Pyro I

The Camp

The training camp referred to as Camp Fury (after Commander Fury a founding member of the union) in situated right in the heart of the wilderness, in fact in the exact centre. The Khazard Fight Arena is landscaled as the location of the camp including the surrounding buildings and the pub where recruits can unwind after a day’s training. As the camp is situated within the wilderness the camp is carefully defended. A large wooden wall has been placed around the entire camp with stone watchtowers placed at equidistant points inside the perimeter. Beyond the walls a moat of lava prevents most curious enemies from approaching the base and the only drawbridge over the moat is defended by two watchtowers on either side of the bridge. Two cavalry units patrol the perimeter of the base to provide an early warning of attack or to run down the enemy if the balance of forces is deemed acceptable. Finally an escape tunnel has been built into the camp as a last resort but its position, existence and exit point are all highly classified.
#WarIsComing

15-Apr-2016 19:08:08 - Last edited on 15-Apr-2016 21:57:58 by Lord Pyro I

Quick find code: 237-238-525-65778932 Back to Top