Forums

The Kingdom of Forinthry

Quick find code: 237-238-525-65778932

SerLeofrick

SerLeofrick

Posts: 7 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Character Name:SavageTripps
Character Race:Human
Character Appearance:Long Brown hair and beard tan skin blue eyes aggressive stature
Are you applying to the Union?:No
If yes for what position?:
Which region will your character live in?:West
Will you follow the rules?:yes
Other notes:Follower of Zamorak but a very able warrior at a intermediate range of expertise

22-Nov-2016 16:22:17

Lord Pyro I
Nov Member 2018

Lord Pyro I

Posts: 4,255 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
SerLeofrick said :
Character Appearance:Long Brown hair and beard tan skin blue eyes aggressive stature
Other notes:Follower of Zamorak but a very able warrior at a intermediate range of expertise

Hope Fury won't mind, but accepted. Meet me in game ASAP
"The greatest endeavors are achieved because of their selfless intent"
#WarIsComing

22-Nov-2016 22:07:14

Dark Fury

Dark Fury

Posts: 1,350 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lord Pyro I said :
SerLeofrick said :

Hope Fury won't mind, but accepted. Meet me in game ASAP

Good job as I can't always be on to accept all new applications.
You peer into a Chapel of Zamorak, which appears to be abandoned. Before you can close the doors again, a Revenant Chaos-Bringer flies at you and slays you instantly with a bolt of Shadow Lightning. Oh dear! You are dead!

24-Nov-2016 20:47:21

KDF-Luth

KDF-Luth

Posts: 2,641 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
"As Vehk and Vehk I hereby answer, my right and my left, with black hands. Vehk the mortal did murder the Hortator. Vehk the God did not, and remains as written. And yet these two are the same being. And yet are not, save for one red moment. Know that with the Water-Face do I answer, and so cannot be made to lie." ; )

26-Nov-2016 00:38:15

Dexar

Dexar

Posts: 18 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Due to the intervention of Lord Pyro --who has apparently returned from death... again -- the now former Queen of Forinthry, Lorelei, has relented her position of royalty, and defected from the very Kingdom she called home for the last several years. However yet, it is not without consequence, for the buffoon that is Pyro has ordered his "followers" (how does this guy even have any) to first locate his former daughter-in-law and then persecute her on sight.

Lorelei was married to Lord Bane until his death, then later remarried Lord Roger (who took up the mantle as Forinthry's next King and Lord Bane's direct successor). Lord Pyro ( seriously, how is this guy still even alive? ) found her recent marriage to be problematic, in the sense that it infused him with relentless constraints of jealousy, and so, he counciled Lord Roger into giving Lorelei a 7 day trial to "prove" whether or not she would be capable of remaining Queen of Forinthry.

Finding such matters to be trivial, Queen Lorelei quite literally walked out of the room with her child held between her arms. Her current whereabouts remain unknown to those involved with the Kingdom of Forinthry, though her survival has been confirmed , due in part to the many associates she has garnered over her lifetime. Hidden away in secrecy, the former Queen longs to raise her child to the best of her capacity --a child who belongs to neither Lord Bane nor Lord Roger.

12-Dec-2016 00:03:55

Neon Knights

Neon Knights

Posts: 671 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dexar said :
Due to the intervention of Lord Pyro --who has apparently returned from death... again -- the now former Queen of Forinthry, Lorelei, has relented her position of royalty, and defected from the very Kingdom she called home for the last several years. However yet, it is not without consequence, for the buffoon that is Pyro has ordered his "followers" (how does this guy even have any) to first locate his former daughter-in-law and then persecute her on sight.

Lorelei was married to Lord Bane until his death, then later remarried Lord Roger (who took up the mantle as Forinthry's next King and Lord Bane's direct successor). Lord Pyro ( seriously, how is this guy still even alive? ) found her recent marriage to be problematic, in the sense that it infused him with relentless constraints of jealousy, and so, he counciled Lord Roger into giving Lorelei a 7 day trial to "prove" whether or not she would be capable of remaining Queen of Forinthry.

Finding such matters to be trivial, Queen Lorelei quite literally walked out of the room with her child held between her arms. Her current whereabouts remain unknown to those involved with the Kingdom of Forinthry, though her survival has been confirmed , due in part to the many associates she has garnered over her lifetime. Hidden away in secrecy, the former Queen longs to raise her child to the best of her capacity --a child who belongs to neither Lord Bane nor Lord Roger.

I would like to talk to you in game. Please add me.

12-Dec-2016 15:37:23

Lord Pyro I
Nov Member 2018

Lord Pyro I

Posts: 4,255 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dexar said :

This is in fact not true Lorelei did not make it out of the fortress alive having no allies there at all.
"The greatest endeavors are achieved because of their selfless intent"
#WarIsComing

12-Dec-2016 18:26:14

RiDaku
Oct Member 2012

RiDaku

Posts: 6,003 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Disappointing, Pyro. You showed promise and then things just went right down the drain.

Dexar doesn't have membership - This means that they didn't just cancel it, they haven't had it. So they wrote the exit of their character after being outed from the kingdom, and left it at that. You then proceed to try and claim their death, pushing your own reality on their character instead of letting them exercise their right to determine their own story. Not only do you do this, but you do this with a character that's even more controversial than Vile, with more claims to his head than have been made to Vile.

Just when things were looking up for Forinthry, you stomp them back down...

Insert "not exactly" and such now, please.
The Sicarius |
They think they are "the many", and I "the few". They think this gives them the right to walk over me.

Want to Role-Play? Click Here!

12-Dec-2016 20:25:32

Quick find code: 237-238-525-65778932 Back to Top