Forums

Welcome to IG Role-Playing Thread is locked

Quick find code: 237-238-479-65512579

Melkarth
Sep Member 2022

Melkarth

Posts: 14,783 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Rivendell said :
I know it's trivial and all, but you can please get rid of the full stop in the title? It's a title..

Profiled btw.!

I know it's trivial and all, but can you please get rid of the full stop before the exclamation point? It functions as a full stop, too...

But now that I've seen the period in the thread title I can't stop noticing it and it hurts.

07-Nov-2014 08:47:40

Sand Traven

Sand Traven

Posts: 4,520 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Melkarth said :
Rivendell said :
I know it's trivial and all, but you can please get rid of the full stop in the title? It's a title..

Profiled btw.!

I know it's trivial and all, but can you please get rid of the full stop before the exclamation point? It functions as a full stop, too...

But now that I've seen the period in the thread title I can't stop noticing it and it hurts.

You guys suck, I can't stop noticing it now either.

All in favour of removing the full-stop, say aye.

(And yes we can do this here, according to Spart this is also the new chat thread).
One man's trash is another's treasure, and one man's cash buys another's pleasure.
So I'll rob from the cradle, and I'll rob from the grave; it's just human traffic, and I'm just a slave.

07-Nov-2014 12:52:54

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,241 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
-peeks in-

-tallies the Aye. votes-

yes this is the chat thread

we don't typically change titles though unless the author requests it

-looks around for Conor-

-hopes no1 notices my lack of punctuation and capitalization-
like a chica cherry cola

@Twillow_RS|| #teamblue|| #Purple4life

08-Nov-2014 02:27:21 - Last edited on 08-Nov-2014 02:28:43 by Twillow

Quick find code: 237-238-479-65512579 Back to Top