Forums

Welcome to IG Role-Playing Thread is locked

Quick find code: 237-238-479-65512579

Hazbollah

Hazbollah

Posts: 7,692 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Role-Player said :
Eirz said :
Right! I'm back, and I don't know where the activity's at (besides the upcoming wedding and coronation). What's happening on 42?!

It seems to be getting more active, actually, with new threads and clans popping up all over.

Welcome back.

Damn it, guys.
All these sins disguised as blessings

05-Dec-2015 12:19:28

Acrylics

Acrylics

Posts: 139 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi! I'm very interested in interacting in some role-playing! It's been something I've wanted to try out for a few years now and I wanted to know how one should go about getting involved. Please message me in game or on this thread so I can join in as soon as it's convenient for everyone else!

Thank You,
getoffme

17-Jan-2016 12:02:09

Acrylics

Acrylics

Posts: 139 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi! I'm very interested in interacting in some role-playing! It's been something I've wanted to try out for a few years now and I wanted to know how one should go about getting involved. Please message me in game or on this thread so I can join in as soon as it's convenient for everyone else!

Thank You,
getoffme

17-Jan-2016 12:02:40

Melkarth
Sep Member 2022

Melkarth

Posts: 14,783 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Acrylics said :

Thank You,
getoffme

Your best bet is to contact one of the main clans. Surf through the threads on the first two pages of the forum to find the names of leaders or to see if anything in particular interests you. No doubt, however, someone will contact you personally, otherwise.

Best of luck!

17-Jan-2016 19:44:01 - Last edited on 17-Jan-2016 19:44:27 by Melkarth

The contents of this message have been hidden.

18-Jan-2016 00:35:20

Quick find code: 237-238-479-65512579 Back to Top