Forums

Welcome to IG Role-Playing Thread is locked

Quick find code: 237-238-479-65512579

Sand Traven

Sand Traven

Posts: 4,520 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Rexost said :
Sand Traven said :
Brain fart. Meant Hallowvale, wrote Brimhaven. I've spent too long in the Eastern Lands. :|

What?? What even is this??!?
One man's trash is another's treasure, and one man's cash buys another's pleasure.
So I'll rob from the cradle, and I'll rob from the grave; it's just human traffic, and I'm just a slave.

03-Nov-2015 22:13:22

Sand Traven

Sand Traven

Posts: 4,520 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Rexost said :
CrocoNuts said :
Sand Traven said :
Rexost said :
Sand Traven said :
Brain fart. Meant Avarrocka, wrote New Vegas. I've spent too long in the Guild Wars 2. :|

I think it is rather odd .

Mate what are you even talking about. I only speak the truth.

Not sure I can handle the truth anymore TBH.
One man's trash is another's treasure, and one man's cash buys another's pleasure.
So I'll rob from the cradle, and I'll rob from the grave; it's just human traffic, and I'm just a slave.

04-Nov-2015 12:50:30

Rexost

Rexost

Posts: 1,182 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sand Traven said :
Rexost said :
CrocoNuts said :
Sand Traven said :
Rexost said :
Sand Traven said :
Brain fart. Meant New Hampshire, wrote Skull Island. I've spent too long in the ur mum. :|

I think it is rather odd .

Mate what are you even talking about. I only speak the truth.

Not sure I can handle the truth anymore TBH.

Sorry m8, I'll stop spreading the truth so hard.
Edgar
=/=
Rex
=/=
Rend

#PraiseTuffty

05-Nov-2015 11:34:06

Rexost

Rexost

Posts: 1,182 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Quael said :
The location of the godless should be added on Tuska, and the description a change maybe? lol Just saying.

To the most esteemed members of the Godless Faction,

Your continued difference to Swine Sign is most troubling. Our agents have watched you folk from afar for some time, and, while you show promise in regards for your capacity for salvation in the gentle embrace of the sea, you also lack two very important things: Fear of the Swine Sign and norkels. The Grand Domain, under the authority of a unanimous vote by the Deep Lords, has come to a difficult choice. We are to give you an ultimatum. Either don the norkel and be saved for all time, or we will have to destroy the Swine Sign you hold so close. The near reverence you have for the Swine Sign is troubling beyond all capacity. Are you not aware that its coming is a sign of the end of days, the death of the sun, and the drying of the sea? True, the beast was defeated at the hands of your rocky champion (or so our agents tell us, we are still skeptical), but can you truly by safe from its alluring, multidimensional powers? You would do well, members of the Godless Faction, to remember that, while gods can die, men can die faster.

They can also drown.

Sincerely,

Rend Sul'damane
Deepest Lord of the Grand Domain
Herald of the Grand Emergence
Professional Stamp Collector
Pisces
Edgar
=/=
Rex
=/=
Rend