Forums

Kandarin Role-Play

Quick find code: 237-238-106-65873507

Howl Aren

Howl Aren

Posts: 460 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Event
Title: The Cold embraces Death..

Date and Time: Sunday, February 12th. 6:30 C.S.T.

Starting Location: Aspecta Tower (Sorcerer's Tower.)

Synopsis: The Grand Master of The Aren has located the possible location of another artifact. It lies on an island to the north, where it is a constant blistering cold. The details of the Aren Artifact will be disclosed to whomever decides to partake on this expidition. The Aren could always use adventurers and mercenaries...
We might've just created something very powerful, something that can change the world.
The Last of the Aren's.

07-Feb-2017 02:40:46

Howl Aren

Howl Aren

A report would be given to Sir Avaraad of Yanille, the proper taxes have been paid to the Crown and the townsfolk have been peaceful as of late. Though, strangely, there has been an illness going about a reported thirty-two cases. The symptoms include: Vomiting, fever, cold-sweats, and some have even died from the disease. It would be unnamed at this point, but Demyx plans to do an investigation on it in the near future... We might've just created something very powerful, something that can change the world.
The Last of the Aren's.

07-Feb-2017 02:54:16

Am RolePlay

Am RolePlay

Posts: 1,306 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
{¸¸„ . ·**
·¸ ¸.·*’'ˆ¨¯\±\
The Steward
/±/¯¨ˆ'’*·.¸ ¸
·**· . „¸¸}

` ` `¨¯¨¯¨¯¨ˆ*›
¯¨¯ ¨ˆ'°*^*°'ˆ¨ ¯¨¯
‹*ˆ¨¯¨¯¨¯¨´ ´ ´

\/
Dispatch from the Lord Steward
\/

Demyx,

Your investigation into the matter is appreciated and more than authorized. We have received confirmation of the collected taxes as you were directed to do.

Along with this letter my son will arrive in Yanille and act as the Official Representative of myself and his majesty.

He will also carry documents from long ago that may be connected to this illness, though we should pray that this is completely different.

Signed,
Lord T. Calderon,
Humble Servant of His Majesty the King.

\/
Dispatch from the Lord Steward
\/

07-Feb-2017 13:33:54

Howl Aren

Howl Aren

A letter would be returned to the Lord Steward, the official seal of House Aren was stamped onto the letter with red wax.

Dear, your Crownship,

I have thank you for the chance to investigate the matter, but it seems I've come across a disturbing fact as the disease spreads throughout Yanille...The bodies aren't making it to the local cemetary, I don't know how but as the bodies are being prepared for burial it's as if someone is /stealing/ them. I will notify Sir Avaraad immediatley, and we will see to it that this matter is settled.

Signed, Lord Arch Mage of The Aren, Demyx Aren.
We might've just created something very powerful, something that can change the world.
The Last of the Aren's.

08-Feb-2017 04:40:54

Varnyx

Varnyx

Posts: 160 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
{¸¸„ . ·
·¸ ¸.·’'ˆ¨¯±\
The Steward
/±/¯¨ˆ'’·.¸ ¸
·· . „¸¸}

` ¨¯¨¯¨¯¨ˆ›
¯¨¯ ¨ˆ'°^°'ˆ¨ ¯¨¯
‹ˆ¨¯¨¯¨¯¨´ ´ ´

/
Dispatch from the Deputy Steward
/

Today, a group of Armsmen from the Thirteenth Division of the Ardougian Infantry Corps made a venture into Camelite territory.

Upon battling the harsh weather and winds, they discovered a young Elven girl, who had been shot by an arrow. Whilst conducting a daring rescue, the men of the 13th Division came under attack from an unknown assailant.

Gwynel, the girl in question was brought back to Ardougne, after a perilous trek through harsh weather.

Lord K. Calderon,
Humble Servant of His Majesty the King.

/
Dispatch from the Deputy Steward
/
Kaito Calderon
Honour is earned. Is it never granted.
|
Blood and Gold my friend, Our Blood and their Gold.
|
Aa' lasser en lle coia orn n' omenta gurtha.

08-Feb-2017 06:08:45 - Last edited on 08-Feb-2017 06:13:00 by Varnyx

Am RolePlay

Am RolePlay

{¸¸„ . ·**
·¸ ¸.·*’'ˆ¨¯\±\
EVENT
/±/¯¨ˆ'’*·.¸ ¸
·**· . „¸¸}

` ` `¨¯¨¯¨¯¨ˆ*›
¯¨¯ ¨ˆ'°*^*°'ˆ¨ ¯¨¯
‹*ˆ¨¯¨¯¨¯¨´ ´ ´

\/
Event Title: The Cold Embraces Death

\/
Date: Sunday, February 12th.

\/
When: 6:30PM C.S.T

\/
Where: Aspecta Tower.

\/
Who: Anybody.

\/
About: The Grand Master of The Aren has located the possible location of another artifact. It lies on an island to the north, where it is a constant blistering cold. The details of the Aren Artifact will be disclosed to whomever decides to partake on this expedition. The Aren could always use adventurers and mercenaries..

\/
Host: Caedus Aren.

10-Feb-2017 17:29:39 - Last edited on 13-Feb-2017 02:55:02 by Am RolePlay

Howl Aren

Howl Aren

A courier panted as he made his way to the Sunlit Hall. Retrieving a letter from his bag, he'd give it to the Lord Steward and future King of Camelot, Tommen Calderon.

Dear, Lord Steward Tommen of the Calderon,

I am writing this with the utmost urgency. Yselt Aren, Myself, and a Mister Ren investigated the plague that was spreading throughout Yanille. What I have found, is quite disturbing. The main water supply that the City-Folk have been drinking and cooking with, has been tainted with the virus. I've collected a sample to debate if it is arcanic or biological in nature, or perhaps both. I am requesting an immediate evacuation of The City, all the healthy sha'll be gathered by Sir Avaarad or Myself, they will be dispersed to the other settlements of Kandarin.

I may have also discovered who is behind this, I fear for the worst, my Lord. The infected will be quarantined as The Aren will work to discover a cure, it seems they are being turned into mindless wretches of undeath from the infected person that my party discovered in the sewers. Let us speak of this more in person.

Signed, Lord Arch Mage of The Aren, Demyx Aren.

The letter would've been stamped with the seal of House Aren.
The Last of the Aren's.

11-Feb-2017 04:48:09

Am RolePlay

Am RolePlay

BloxzorKBG said :
Nearly a month into the Elf Queen's reign, a plot began to be develop. By veil and shroud of night, a gathering of elves aligned with sympathy to the humans and a large force of Calderon-Grey loyalists began to arise.

On the night of the birthday of the Queen, on the night that the moon did not shine, the portcullis was silently raised, and the gates opened by plotting elves. Emerging from the haze of the night was a vast host of the House Guard and local levies aiding the group. Moving through the castle, they took on as many of the Elf-Supremacist loyalists as possible before the alarm was raised. The Queen was evacuated, and the battle began.

The Amddiffynnwr Uchel was heavily outnumbered to start with, and many of the servants of the castle chose not to fight- some even choosing to side with the human forces instead of their former masters.

One of the Dawnus noted his men faltering down a hallway under crossbow fire after having inflicted as much damage as they could on the humans. Near fifty remained that had not teleported away from the castle. The Dawnus instructed his mages, pointing to nearby pillars, and soon, the roof fell.

With the relief of the morning, it was over. Vast segments of the walls of the castle had been blown out or crumbled on lower levels, and one of the towers on the castle's roof had been taken out completely. The humans had taken heavy losses. Many of the elven supporters had fled or died bringing down stone on their enemies.

A flag was raised, and Tommen would arrive on scene. Before noon, a new King was on the throne.

11-Feb-2017 23:59:59

Howl Aren

Howl Aren

A report would be sent to King Tommen Calderon of Camelot. The hand-writing was frantic, yet legible. As if the man was in a hurry while writing.

Dear, Tommen Calderon, King of Camelot,

The expedition to the north was successful, one of your Crimson Knight's Xavier, Lady Yselt, Mister Ren, Booker Ares, and myself attended the journey. It is the Grand Master himself who is behind the plague, your Crownship. The island we visited had already been plagued, the life will soon be turned into undead beasts. We ventured north and slayed a skeletal mage whom resided there, the artifacts radiated great power. The most shocking thing of all, was Caedus Aren appeared with a little girl, she seemed to be undead. Eis, it was Eis! He must be stopped your Crownship, he's amassing an undead army! He said we have to come to him...The artifacts were recovered though, I have in possession the Amulet of Martin Aren himself, before he ascended to lich-dom, and my friend, Mister Ren, claimed the Staff of Syer Rzzar...

The letter would trail off as droplets of blood stain the parchment, it would be sealed with the Aren crest, in red wax form.
The Last of the Aren's.

13-Feb-2017 02:46:05

Quick find code: 237-238-106-65873507 Back to Top