Let's talk about Elon Musk!

Quick find code: 23-24-842-66266218

XSlay4DeathX
Mar Member 2007

XSlay4DeathX

Posts: 2,634 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tenebri said :
Rooh said :
It seems that Musk is a never-ending source of news, the latest is that Twitter/X has been fined by Australia for failing to cooperate with a probe into anti-child abuse practices.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-67119677

he is also getting into trouble with EU due to the amount misinformation thats on X.

Musk will be fine, EU is losing power. I openly don't support the EU. Musk is of vision, so what he stated something not right on X.

EU has no morale right to judge Musk when they did the same but it resulted in deaths...

"You shouldn't judge others without judging yourself first but you must view yourself like your not you and just an observer of yourself"

---

Plus had to buy twitter so this effect could happen;

https://www.rt.com/news/585280-free-speech-censorship-letter/

^""“We do not want our children to grow up in a world where they live in fear of speaking their minds,” the signatories wrote. “We want them to grow up in a world where their ideas can be expressed, explored and debated openly – a world that the founders of our democracies envisioned when they enshrined free speech into our laws and constitutions.”

The letter urged governments and tech companies to comply with Article 19 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, which states that “everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers.”"

^Musk is a Hero, he threw billions away to help us without knowing the true damage being done behind closed doors, these doors are now open for all to see and witness the true faces within....who control it, EU is part of it, oh dear......

Sorry, EU is on my list, "Threats to Humanity that shall fall by series of stress tests".

Musk is more powerful then he thinks. :)

19-Oct-2023 04:24:39

XSlay4DeathX
Mar Member 2007

XSlay4DeathX

Posts: 2,634 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ran out of chars,

Basically the World is making a grave mistake going against Musk. I can't post my graph due to political rules but what's happening is everyone that is lying is losing the 'peoples support' and Musk and others are honouring the values of such people.

^A Shift event in humanity.

Musk wants to change the world, I don't honour the living on Mars thing but he has money, i'm glad, like many others he gifted such money away to buy twitter from 'Evil'. :P

19-Oct-2023 04:37:12

Kiwi Magic

Kiwi Magic

Posts: 21,563 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
XSlay4DeathX said :
like many others he gifted such money away to buy twitter from 'Evil'. :P

I dont really know about the 'Evil' you speak of and I've never had a Twitter account.

I stopped using Facebook a year or two ago because I got sick of looking at the garbage that people who are mostly strangers post, although I still have a FB account.

Social media is over-rated imo.
Make Your Own Magic

19-Oct-2023 21:28:02

The contents of this message have been hidden.

19-Oct-2023 22:13:01

Tenebri
Jan Member 2015

Tenebri

Posts: 39,133 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kiwi Magic said :
XSlay4DeathX said :
like many others he gifted such money away to buy twitter from 'Evil'. :P

I dont really know about the 'Evil' you speak of and I've never had a Twitter account.

im unsure what evil xslay in referring to as well..

it seems twitter now is more evil than ever. with how its going

can you elaborate xslay?
200m all RS3 on 7/3/19
1.2Billion overall Slayer xp / Ultimate slayer title

OSRS 2277/2277 Untrim slayer cape
Hail Satan, He loves for who you are.

19-Oct-2023 23:25:25

Archaeox
Dec Member 2011

Archaeox

Posts: 53,399 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Twitter certainly has far more disinformation and hate speech on it now; it has been amplified not least because those who buy a blue check mark automatically get their posts seen by more people, regardless of their content.

And as we have seen with the 'reporting' on the Gaza conflict, Twitter is no longer a reliable go-to for up-to-the-minute news and information.

Whatever Musk claimed he was trying to achieve with Twitter when he bought it (a "global town square" for sensible discourse), he has failed. It is a shadow of its former self.
~~~~ Just another victim of the ambient morality ~~~~

~~ Founder of the Caped Carousers quest cape clan ~~

!! Slava Ukraini - heroyam slava !!

20-Oct-2023 07:50:22 - Last edited on 20-Oct-2023 07:52:15 by Archaeox

Archaeox
Dec Member 2011

Archaeox

Posts: 53,399 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I think I've worked out what Elon forgot...

A public square only remains a pleasant place to be because people look after it:
- there are gardeners to make it a pleasant place to be
- there are street cleaners to keep it clean & tidy
- there are cameras and wandering policemen to maintain order

What Elon did was to remove all those people. Not surprisingly, what he ended up with was an urban wasteland where the toxic and antisocial feel free to gather, and nobody else really feels comfortable.
~~~~ Just another victim of the ambient morality ~~~~

~~ Founder of the Caped Carousers quest cape clan ~~

!! Slava Ukraini - heroyam slava !!

20-Oct-2023 13:11:10

The contents of this message have been hidden.

20-Oct-2023 23:00:51

Rooh
Jan
fmod Member

Rooh

Forum Moderator Posts: 40,586 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@Mixed Slush

You've been asked multiple times to stop posting obscenities andd spam, here and elsewhere on the forums.

Post above (and your posting ability for a few days) removed.
This needs to stop.
Who's the cat that won't cop out when there's danger all about?

21-Oct-2023 11:15:13 - Last edited on 21-Oct-2023 11:20:22 by Rooh

Quick find code: 23-24-842-66266218 Back to Top