Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

The contents of this message have been hidden.

22-Mar-2017 17:49:52

Wilf
Jul Member 2019

Wilf

Posts: 17,032 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Phoned the fire brigade this afternoon looked across the road and could see flames shooting out of somebody's chimney.

Bloke up the road had a chimny fire Christmas Eve burnt a hole in his roof.

They do say to clean them every year

22-Mar-2017 18:30:03

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,241 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@Wilf -

You were informed that the content of your post was not humor. Additionally, you posted elsewhere on the forums that your content was to make fun of moderation. The forums aren't the place to be making fun of anyone, specific individuals or a group.

You were directed to Mod Review. You had answers there. You didn't like those answers. When you don't like such answers, it doesn't mean that you disregard them and post basically the same content. Since Jmods are the final authority on matters in the forums, it would be best if you would accept their decisions. Since you did not and chose to continue, you have some time away from the forums to reflect on the situation. When you return, please do not post content that takes jabs/makes fun of individuals or specific groups.
like a chica cherry cola

@Twillow_RS|| #teamblue|| #Purple4life

22-Mar-2017 19:33:24 - Last edited on 22-Mar-2017 19:34:57 by Twillow

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
My two boys and I caught the bus afterschool yesterday to go to Rugby League, anyway the bus drivers window broke and we had to stop for her to clean it and ring it in to the depot, so we were very late - For weeks I have been keeping my mouth shut tight because of the unjust towards my son who is the worst player on the team - the coach/manager is the type of person who winning and not making the right move, or doing the wrong move she make a very loud verbal comment on it.

It's only a half an hour game, my son is 7 years old, he gets to the team with another boy who was also on the bus at half time, my son needs to go to loo, so he dashes off to loo and only around 10 minutes to go when he gets back. Only 6 can play at any one time, so we had one reserve. With only 10 minutes to go in the game the first boy she called of was my son, he'd only just began to play all the other boys except one had not had a break. So I said that not fair, why call him first and she said she wanted to talk to him and then he had to wait 3 minutes before he was aloud to go back on and she said it's not my fault he was late and I just saw red, I have been holding my tongue for so long and last night I lost it, totally, and everyone just looked, and a few told me to calm down - just arrrgghhh...

I am in the wrong once again...
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

22-Mar-2017 20:30:52 - Last edited on 22-Mar-2017 20:31:28 by Dong U Dead

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top