Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

DrStrangelov

DrStrangelov

Posts: 131 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :
My two boys and I caught the bus afterschool yesterday to go to Rugby League, anyway the bus drivers window broke and we had to stop for her to clean it and ring it in to the depot, so we were very late - For weeks I have been keeping my mouth shut tight because of the unjust towards my son who is the worst player on the team - the coach/manager is the type of person who winning and not making the right move, or doing the wrong move she make a very loud verbal comment on it.

It's only a half an hour game, my son is 7 years old, he gets to the team with another boy who was also on the bus at half time, my son needs to go to loo, so he dashes off to loo and only around 10 minutes to go when he gets back. Only 6 can play at any one time, so we had one reserve. With only 10 minutes to go in the game the first boy she called of was my son, he'd only just began to play all the other boys except one had not had a break. So I said that not fair, why call him first and she said she wanted to talk to him and then he had to wait 3 minutes before he was aloud to go back on and she said it's not my fault he was late and I just saw red, I have been holding my tongue for so long and last night I lost it, totally, and everyone just looked, and a few told me to calm down - just arrrgghhh...

I am in the wrong once again...

My brother in law felt similar the coach of his son's football team was obsessed with winning and didn't include everybody of course his son was always on the team and at training it was always well done x grat shot x great pass x lol

Anyway he set up his own team for all the rejects and the other guy threw a paddy and left with all the parents who only cared about winning to join another villages team.

22-Mar-2017 22:55:33

Nosword

Nosword

Posts: 49,796 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
7 year olds are too young to get all competitive with. if you want to be a competitive coach lead a professional team. if you cant tell the difference between pros and seven year olds its no wonder youve only made it to coaching at such a low level Old School

23-Mar-2017 13:20:43

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nosword said :
7 year olds are too young to get all competitive with. if you want to be a competitive coach lead a professional team. if you cant tell the difference between pros and seven year olds its no wonder youve only made it to coaching at such a low level

It was a 5 week school against school rugby league thing - the first game most of the children where running every which way and throwing the ball anywhere, so all the children have improved. But she shouldn't be coaching not with that perfectionist thing going on - you could tell and hear that she favoured the better players - but there is no way I could coach, I have no idea about sports, even though it took me several weeks to understand the basics of Rugby league. This lady knows her sports, but isn't fair on the field...
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

23-Mar-2017 20:17:24

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I've just remembered I have a couple of books I got from the library yesterday and one of them I started reading at the doctors while waiting (I was about 15 minutes early), they are still in my backpack :)
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

24-Mar-2017 00:03:03

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,241 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I am currently reading
Firebrand
by Kristen Britain. I always get genre confused, so I looked it up and google says it is fantasy. I've like her previous books, although I think she could work on being less wordy and not trying to smush so many multiple subplots into one book.
Firebrand
is 800 pages and I recall the others being thick, too.

I got it from the library. I don't buy books when I don't have to lol
like a chica cherry cola

@Twillow_RS|| #teamblue|| #Purple4life

25-Mar-2017 18:53:32

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top