Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Nosword

Nosword

Posts: 49,796 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
Spookily, we don't do too badly for non-British food outlets...

... Fort Laramie in Wyoming
yea id figure britan would have a good variety of cultural foods. but youre missing out on never having eaten a taco!

also just curios out of all the tiny towns in america why do you mention that one?

Erehk said :
Nosword said :
we have calzones. pretty much the same thing

Lol all this talk about people not having eaten tacos, and I don't know if I've ever tried calzones.
:(
calzones are good but pizza is better anyway
Old School

13-Jan-2017 16:43:59

Nosword

Nosword

Posts: 49,796 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Shiavui said :
Calzones are an abomination. Nearly as abominable as the deep fried Mars bars that are associated with the country I reside in.
depends on how theyre made and whats inside. really it should just be a pizza folded in half

bigpapa663 said :
Nosword said :
we have calzones. pretty much the same thing

Wait same as tacos???

no lol. they look the exact same as those Cornish Pasties FiFi La Frou mentioned. but theyre filled with different things and made different i think
Old School

13-Jan-2017 17:12:06

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lol, I'd been watching an old Western on the telly a few days ago in which Laramie was mentioned. It just stuck in my head. I've had a passing interest in the American Fort system and their influence for quite a few years now. On and off, nothing heavy.

My new year resolution will be to seek out - and if possible eat - a Taco.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

13-Jan-2017 17:14:09

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Changing the subject; when I address people on forums I tend to only use part of their name, or shorten a longer one. Because I'm lazy of course.

It's not always the case, some names are already short. But it beats me how I'd be able to do that with [#FJQ ... etc....].

It might have to be "FJ".
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

13-Jan-2017 17:17:17

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top