Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Wilf
Jul Member 2019

Wilf

Posts: 17,032 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I assumed as much but as I'm still disgruntled with the overlords thought I'd use the opportune moment :P

Oh it was last year some time or maybe the year before. Things I've read on here and remembered seem to transcend time.

I expect the recent dissidence on the old school side might have caused it to become more restrictive. I did check the old school section on here and there was a thread saying that's what happens when you go off site too much less control :D

Maybe what keeps some people coming back is the thought somebody might have responded to them and they can't not know in case they need to reply.

25-May-2016 23:09:37

Icy Spring

Icy Spring

Posts: 3,248 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wilf said :
Oh and as for the active users Mod Balance cited the numbers active on here at the time he posted vs the active users on reddit as an argument for j mod activity on reddit compared with the forums.

Of course the argument of going to the place which is used by players the most didn't offer any reason for why when the forums were more active than any offsite they were neglected.

The amount of joy on the forums for me is somewhat killed when I'm treated so flippantly by people who are supposed to be there for the betterment of the community. This to the point where I'm put of even visiting them regularly.

The RSOF's crack team of moderators are the driving force behind the multitude of offsite forums/boards that are orders of magnitude more popular than the official forums.

26-May-2016 17:06:00

The contents of this message have been hidden.

31-May-2016 10:30:27

31-May-2016 10:36:57

31-May-2016 10:37:41

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top