Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
So-ho. Yes, of course I remember Dr Delirium. I used to almost stalk him at one time because I found him so amusing. I'd no idea it was you!

And I didn't exactly lie to you when I said you wouldn't remember me. I just didn't expect anyone much to remember Catweazle, it's been a long time since she has been able to access the forums.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

15-Mar-2016 14:28:41

Rogue Kebbit

Rogue Kebbit

Posts: 40,706 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Oh. What were you banned for if you don't mind me asking? I thought you were a little miss goody two-shoes.

Well, that's flattering, haha; glad to have amused you. I've unfortunately grown up slightly since those days, so I may or may not be as amusing now.

15-Mar-2016 16:11:18

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Can't say - we're not allowed to discuss such things on the forums. Well, not the specifics anyway. And there's always someone watching who'd take great delight in reporting. You know how it is.

Yes, I suppose I was a bit of a straight-laced old biddy. Obviously not on the day in question, however :P

FiFi is a terminally dull conformist.
Le Chat Guerrier

15-Mar-2016 16:48:43

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

As for your question, I only know one Michelle. I tend not to know peoples' real names but saw hers mentioned somewhere a few times. But it's probably not the same one because this one isn't bonkers, lol.
Le Chat Guerrier

15-Mar-2016 16:53:43

Vera

Vera

Posts: 16,334 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mark, yo, can you change your avvie? It'll make it easier to recognize your posts. I don't even remember what your avatar used to be. I don't even remember what anyone else's avies used to look like, come to think of it...

Also, you can have blue skin in-game now lol, you should cosplay as a blueberry and roll around and troll folks as an actual blueberry. Would be sure to ensue absolute wtf moments.

Also, Michelle's still on the forums, but she's not batpoop insane :O Sheesh don't get banned again with that attitudes, boobiebear :(
VIVLOVESVIX
(click mee)

Very Vera | Join Nomad ! | Inform Yourselves | Forum Help

15-Mar-2016 16:56:17

Rogue Kebbit

Rogue Kebbit

It was that bad, huh? Okay since you can't be specific, which rule was broken?

I'm probably close to being dull. I'm not going to lie, though -- it's very tempting to not be.

And Michelle as in Lady Zion, right? I was told she's still a bit loopy and some screenshots suggested she still is.

What attitude? I didn't say I was going to interact with her; I just want to see it for myself... and play with fire.

15-Mar-2016 17:41:10 - Last edited on 15-Mar-2016 17:57:07 by Rogue Kebbit

Vera

Vera

Posts: 16,334 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Rogue Kebbit said :
I think I had a pale woman with purple hair wearing the white jester hat as my avatar. The paleness cuz of the whole Twilight sparklesparkle thing everyone was going on about at the time, and jester hat just because.
LOL. I REMEMBER NOW. And I'm pretty sure you had the nooby pigtails, as in the retro version. Man, I miss seeing that face. And I was so jealous of your red and white jester hat.
VIVLOVESVIX
(click mee)

Very Vera | Join Nomad ! | Inform Yourselves | Forum Help

15-Mar-2016 18:05:26

Rogue Kebbit

Rogue Kebbit

Umm that's rude. You better watch yourself before I report your ass.

so this whole jagex-being-bought-by-a-chinese-company thing is kind of funny. i dont mind as long as the game doesnt die since ive actually been enjoying it again for the first time in forever. what do you make of it?

15-Mar-2016 18:14:58

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top