Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Bernadette
Dec Member 2021

Bernadette

Posts: 5,417 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
*Stalking mode set to 'Buuberries'*

Edit
Brain does not compute 'straight-laced old biddy' or 'terminally dull conformist' as descriptions of Catweazle or Fifi.
One man's Truth is another man's Lie

15-Mar-2016 18:36:21 - Last edited on 15-Mar-2016 18:40:38 by Bernadette

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Awww, thanks Bernadette that's nice of you.

(Assuming you don't think I'm totally the opposite and actually a raving fruitloop in dire need of a muzzle and sedation).

I wonder what the Chinese will make of us all .....
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

15-Mar-2016 18:49:05

Rogue Kebbit

Rogue Kebbit

Posts: 40,706 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Oh there's an idea: i think you guys should also hide FIFI's posts cuz she basically said she almost stalked me at one point.

"All of them, all at the same time.
I had something of a Cat-astrophic meltdown."

was it litterally a meltdown? ho ho ho. sry that pun wasnt as pawesome as yours.

15-Mar-2016 18:51:13

Wilf
Jul Member 2019

Wilf

Posts: 17,032 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
We got pipped at the post yesterday on a small touring caravan we were hoping to get our hands on :@

Hope you got your anvil!

(wonders if Wilf is smithing his own armour to appear resplendant in full Mith at the next Runefest .... )

That's the worst just losing out.

I did win some metal storage bin/shelving today though. I've got a box full of nuts and bolts that are all spilling out of their bags making it hard to get the right size. Needs tidying

Haha no it is just one of those things that comes in handy for all sorts of stuff and will certainly last a life time. I could have done with it at the weekend when I was riveting a handle for instance.

15-Mar-2016 19:08:08

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lady Guinevere heh heh. That was my finest (and regrettably only) floozy moment.

Maybe I should get a less depressing-looking avatar. Although this black and shades of grey (titter) holds a certain appeal. Maybe.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

15-Mar-2016 19:29:43

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top