Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Vera

Vera

Posts: 16,334 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Aw Bernadette that's a shame, but simultaneously kind of cute.

Same happens if you're an American tourist in Paris. And then when the museum desk attendant doesn't speak English and her French is really fast, you realize how little of a chance you had at realistically practicing French :P (at the time I think I had only taken 2 years of it)

Lol Chill, at least with Google Translate, if what you say is utterly incomprehensible, blissful ignorance defends you from embarrassment xD --at least, until you hear someone tell you that you're not making any sense.
VIVLOVESVIX
(click mee)

Very Vera | Join Nomad ! | Inform Yourselves | Forum Help

03-Jan-2016 21:10:24 - Last edited on 03-Jan-2016 21:10:44 by Vera

The contents of this message have been hidden.

03-Jan-2016 21:10:50

Bernadette
Dec Member 2021

Bernadette

Posts: 5,417 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Good luck with your Internship applications, Vivaire. I hope you get something you will enjoy. Do you have to apply to a set number of listed firms, or can you just choose who to apply to?
One man's Truth is another man's Lie

04-Jan-2016 10:36:03

Vera

Vera

Thanks Nos, Bernadette :)

Bernadette, I choose what I'm doing next summer/which company I'd like to apply for, and it doesn't matter whether it's through my school's job center or from another source. My school doesn't require internships since they expect us to either do that on our own, or figure out something else we'd like to do, which is nice, since I know there are programs out there that do require internships.
VIVLOVESVIX
(click mee)

05-Jan-2016 09:20:55

Igerna
Jan Member 2023

Igerna

Posts: 7,885 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Happy New Year to all !!! <3

Woah, I'm still digesting all that food I ate during the celebration O_o

It seems 2016 is the year of the Fire Monkey, according to a chinese horoscope email I recently received.

Literally from a fortune website:

" Monkey contains Metal and Water. Metal is connected to gold. Water is connected to wisdom and danger. Therefore, we will deal with more financial events in the year of the Monkey. Monkey is a smart, naughty, wily and vigilant animal. If you want to have good return for your money investment, then you need to outsmart the Monkey. Metal is also connected to the Wind. That implies the status of events will be changing very quickly. Think twice before you leap when making changes for your finance, career, business relationship and people relationship. "

Ook ook! (bye bye!)
Leveling +110 all skills and completing stuff here and there

05-Jan-2016 14:11:31

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,241 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I hope you get an awesome internship, Vivaire. :)

I had to hide one of your posts as only twitch and twitter handles are allowed on the forums.

A second or third or ... language is a great skill to have! :)
like a chica cherry cola

@Twillow_RS|| #teamblue|| #Purple4life

05-Jan-2016 19:21:59

Vera

Vera

Happy new year
Igerna
! And LOL at your horoscope, Today I Found Out That EVERYTHING'S CONNECTED, aka you can BS ultimately anything.

I'm a Virgo, but I like reading all the other horoscopes and seeing how much I align with them since they're meant to be vague but also "woah dude so true"

Thanks
Twillow
for hiding my post; I saw people's Twitter handles in their in-game examines and in their forum siggies, and didn't know that only for Twitch and Twitter was doing that okay. That makes sense, since I know at least that Twitter is more impersonal.

And thanks for the luck! Honestly, it can be a crap shoot at times, and most if not all companies accept the first qualified candidate, as opposed to accepting best, as college application readers do.
VIVLOVESVIX
(click mee)

05-Jan-2016 20:05:54

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top