Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

D i Bs alt

D i Bs alt

Posts: 334 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
what type of headphones would you rather have, The ones that go inside the ears or the bulky ones that sit around the ear?
Thank You, dear Jagex you are great, GUTHIX will praise you one day, i cried a little when Guthix died he was and still could be my favorite god in all of rs. it broke my <3 that day i sorta resorted to skipping thru the lore nowadays =/

30-Dec-2015 12:24:58

ChillWithMe

ChillWithMe

Posts: 13,541 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
D i Bs alt said :
what type of headphones would you rather have, The ones that go inside the ears or the bulky ones that sit around the ear?

Depends what I'm using them for but most of the time the kind that goes inside the ears. The bulky ones give me hat hair bruh.

30-Dec-2015 19:05:29

ChillWithMe

ChillWithMe

Posts: 13,541 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Vera said :
Chill you are everywhere--Rants, General, Off-Topic Lounges, and that one excursion to the French forums lmao--where else do you frequent?

Are you PitBull? So international.

Loool the French forums, that was pretty fun actually even though I can't speak the language. General, OT, and Rants are my 3 main choices. These days I'm not picky though. With the decrease in forum users I just lurk in a bunch of forums and post when I'm interested. R*U after game updates is nice because of the traffic bump, and occasionally I'll peek into W&F or EGC. Really the only "major" forum I've never been too interested in is Item Discussion. Apparently it has/had a great community, but I'm not really into merching and stuff like that.

I have hair so I can't be Pitbull, nice line though. :p

30-Dec-2015 23:24:27

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top