Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Probably. But I just don't have time to sit and watch things really. There's always so much to dooooo .... not just playing RS, I mean, but that annoying thing called irl.

Whilst it's true I'm merely a worthless Pensioner and technically should have time aplenty between taking naps in the armchair, knitting balaclavas for chilly Bolivians and attending Geriatric Keep Fit classes, it just doesn't seem to work that way for me :(
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

30-Oct-2018 11:58:07

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Too bad, but it comes to us all.
One day you will be examining your ears in the mirror wondering why they are so much bigger and droopier than they were when you were 20 and the realisation will hit you that, actually, you rather like the fuzzy tartan slippers you got for Christmas and maybe daytime TV isn't so dreadful, after all.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

30-Oct-2018 14:35:27

HugsNTugs

HugsNTugs

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I need help runescape community. I made an account over a decade ago and when the mobile port of runescape released today I thought I’d give runescape a try again on mobile. So I type in my old account info (I remember my name and password) it said my account may have Been hacked so I went through account recovery provided my info. They made me make a new password and i did but as soon as i logged in my account was different. Everything was reset stats and all and I have a different in game name. I wanna know what happens to my old account can anyone help me please. I don’t wanna restart but I guess it’s my only option I just wanna see if I can save my old account

30-Oct-2018 19:32:50

Wilf
Jul Member 2019

Wilf

Posts: 17,032 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It is possible you logged into the old school version which is the version of the game that uses the older combat system but required you to start from level 3 again

I'm assuming it is different to the on you're posting on now?

in regards to your old name they made names that were on inactive accounts available again I can't remember all the criteria but if it was that long since you played the account it was probably included in the release.

Actually I just realised mobile isn't out for rs3 yet so ye that's the old school version of runescape which required you to re start

this wiki page will explain it better than me:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_School_RuneScape

30-Oct-2018 20:19:34 - Last edited on 30-Oct-2018 20:22:03 by Wilf

Ghazgkull

Ghazgkull

Posts: 9,600 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
One day you will be examining your ears in the mirror wondering why they are so much bigger and droopier than they were when you were 20 and the realisation will hit you that, actually, you rather like the fuzzy tartan slippers you got for Christmas and maybe daytime TV isn't so dreadful, after all.

the horror
WAAAGH!!!

31-Oct-2018 05:07:39

Ms Toxicity
Jul
fmod Member

Ms Toxicity

Forum Moderator Posts: 78,314 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :

The fuzzy tartan slippers I can deal with but not the horror of daytime TV.
Forum Help

31-Oct-2018 10:45:11

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top