Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Nexus Origin

Nexus Origin

Posts: 21,010 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jafnhaur said :
Shiavui said :
Analog being the more outdated of the two, I assume?
Most modern audio signals are stored in digital form (for example MP3s and CDs) and in order to be heard through speakers they must be converted into an analog signal. DACs are therefore found in CD players, digital music players, and PC sound cards. Headphones are really just speakers that fit over your ears. If the DAC in those said products can't power high-quality headphones like mine, the sound will be of a lower quality.
Oh, so it's not really a matter of "Oh, I need a DAC now", its a matter of "The onboard DAC sucks, I'll need an upgrade". Depending on what you're plugging them into, it might just be easier to use an equalizer to pump up the bass.

Your previous statement seems less odd now.
_
_
_
_
_________
m
_________
_
_
_
_

McDelivery Now Available In Canada

McDonalds
-
I'm lovin' it.

27-Apr-2015 18:12:48 - Last edited on 27-Apr-2015 18:13:31 by Nexus Origin

RubiksCube77
Nov Member 2021

RubiksCube77

Posts: 943 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm a general African fan :D . Make RuneScape Great Again usually on at 3:00 PM PST
I am the Emperor of Africa, Afrikaneer Engineer, and retired RSOF troll
The Real Bad African (shenanigans moved to YT under an assumed name)

29-Apr-2015 06:12:45

Many Much

Many Much

Posts: 4,130 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I readed an article about a chess tournament. The new trend is cheating during the tournament with advanced methods. It was a player with around 900 rating lower than a grand master and he outplayed the grand master. The cheater had 2 smartphones hidden in his legs and microspeaker in the ear and extra batteries for the next rounds. His cheatfriend used a computer program and communicated with each other in 220 km distance! Of course he got caught and banned :P :P :P
How many much more do you want?
:P :P :P

03-May-2015 09:57:37

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top