Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I really need to get a new car. Well, not brand new cuz I think that'd be a waste of money considering I only use it for shopping, errands and ferrying dogs around.

I had a look on a few forecourts last week and just got a headache with it - there's so many different flavours out there now I just don't know what to concentrate on :@
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

04-Jul-2018 01:20:28

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
I really need to get a new car. Well, not brand new cuz I think that'd be a waste of money considering I only use it for shopping, errands and ferrying dogs around.

I had a look on a few forecourts last week and just got a headache with it - there's so many different flavours out there now I just don't know what to concentrate on :@

Something economical, ideal for dogs, a nice colour, low kilometres and a brand you like.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

04-Jul-2018 01:28:28

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Icy Spring said :
Perfect weather, just in time for the holiday weekend!

I just went and had a look at our forecast and it has an option to change from °C to °F - it was 54°F

04-Jul-2018 01:33:37 - Last edited on 04-Jul-2018 01:34:22 by Dong U Dead

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Dong U Dead said :
FiFi LaFeles said :

Something economical, ideal for dogs, a nice colour, low kilometres and a brand you like.

Well, yeah. I don't have any preference on brand (as long as it ain't a Citroen) or colour, but there's just so many makes and models in small cars these days. The manufacturers seem to come out with a new model twice a year or whatever, and they all seem to look the same more or less.

Even the Salesmen seem to merge into one homogeneous blob of smarmy.
Le Chat Guerrier

04-Jul-2018 01:50:20

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

FiFi LaFeles said :
Dong U Dead said :
FiFi LaFeles said :

Well, yeah. I don't have any preference on brand (as long as it ain't a Citroen) or colour, but there's just so many makes and models in small cars these days. The manufacturers seem to come out with a new model twice a year or whatever, and they all seem to look the same more or less.

Sounds like your family have no idea either, as you wouldn't be in here. I'd just go for test drives and see which you feel more comfortable driving. Also maybe some have better blind-spot view, more space in boot, more leg room, other bits and bobs you like.

Good luck anyway.

04-Jul-2018 05:23:28

Ghazgkull

Ghazgkull

Posts: 9,600 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
Dong U Dead said :
FiFi LaFeles said :

what you need is the biggest baddest ford pickup truck money can buy. :D
WAAAGH!!!

04-Jul-2018 05:55:37

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Dong U Dead said :
FiFi LaFeles said :
Dong U Dead said :
FiFi LaFeles said :

Sounds like your family have no idea either, as you wouldn't be in here. .

Why would they? They're not buying a car, I am.
And I'm not here to seek guidance because I'm too derpy to make a choice, I'm grumping about all the damn stupid cars that all look/do exactly the same but just have different silly names or MkII, Series 6, Turbo, 500, 108, TSI, VTEC, dCi, ..... blaaaaaaargh!
Le Chat Guerrier

04-Jul-2018 08:58:21

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Ghazgkull said :

what you need is the biggest baddest ford pickup truck money can buy. :D

Yeah. No. I probably wouldn't be able to see over the top of the steering wheel.
And I'm crap at reverse parking - imagine the carnage in Sainsbury's car park.
Le Chat Guerrier

04-Jul-2018 09:02:26

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top