Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
Sorry about your thread, Krista, it was actually quite a good one. My apologies for adding to the misfortune in any way.

I know - it's sad that this happens time and time again to good, interesting threads. Even ones that people may not be interested in. I just wish it would stop. It's just sad. And possible cause of player number decline and thread number decline.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

27-Jun-2018 23:56:21 - Last edited on 28-Jun-2018 00:04:00 by Dong U Dead

Ghazgkull

Ghazgkull

Posts: 9,600 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :
FiFi LaFeles said :
Sorry about your thread, Krista, it was actually quite a good one. My apologies for adding to the misfortune in any way.

I know - it's sad that this happens time and time again to good, interesting threads. Even ones that people may not be interested in. I just wish it would stop. It's just sad. And possible cause of player number decline and thread number decline.

So are trolls now the cause of a decline in the player base?
WAAAGH!!!

28-Jun-2018 22:45:13 - Last edited on 28-Jun-2018 22:45:36 by Ghazgkull

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I cut my finger last night and I have no plasters, so I had to use a facecloth wrapped around it as tight as possible, it was quite difficult preparing the veggies and dinner. Eventually the blood stopped, it took awhile, as every time I put pressure it started up again. Anyway just now, I dropped an envelope on the ground, picked it up and paper cut the same cut, well, re-opened the same cut :O
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

30-Jun-2018 01:55:18

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top