Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dang, it's raining. I was hoping the rain would hold off till after the rugby tomorrow. Trust the weather forecast to be correct; mind you a miracle may happen and it may stop raining between 9 and 1pm - heres hoping.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

06-Jul-2018 10:18:37

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :
Dang, it's raining. I was hoping the rain would hold off till after the rugby tomorrow. Trust the weather forecast to be correct; mind you a miracle may happen and it may stop raining between 9 and 1pm - heres hoping.

It did, the rain held off. But boy was it windy. They set up the BBQ in a porch which was fantastic, but the tables were outside with the fizzy drinks and chocolate etc and the wind just whipped the tables up, thankfully they grabbed hold of it before it went crashing and I actually thought it was going to land on me, as I was at that same time going to the rubbish bin. The wind blew me off my feet, I staggered back/sideways a fear bit, and two young boys went a lot further than I. Anyway we went and got weights from the weight room on to the tables.

I soon as I got indoors it started raining.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

07-Jul-2018 08:56:50 - Last edited on 07-Jul-2018 08:58:31 by Dong U Dead

Dadizar
Oct Member 2005

Dadizar

Posts: 5,902 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
...And here I thought I might find knuckle sandwich on the dim sum menu in a few hours along with the braised chicken feet.
§¤*
What love we've given, we'll have forever. What love we fail to give, will be lost for all eternity. - Leo Buscaglia
»¤§

07-Jul-2018 12:41:52

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top