Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Lewwylee

Lewwylee

Posts: 6 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
hey guys, i'm new around here, wanna try and get use to the fourms, i'm slowly getting use to runescape 07 haha, enjoying it quite alot tbh, cant get off it hehe :)

i guess this is a chat, so hows everyone? :') such a boring Saturday ._.

02-Mar-2013 11:53:14 - Last edited on 02-Mar-2013 11:53:57 by Lewwylee

Catweazle
Nov Member 2005

Catweazle

Posts: 23,934 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi Froggy, love your name what on earth does it mean, lol?

This is a bit of a quiet Chat Lounge lately, compared to how it used to be. But a lot of the other Forums have a Chat Lounge so I'm sure you'll always find someone somewhere happy to have a yak with you :)

Can't say I've played the 07 servers - I went in and did Tut Island then walked around a bit, but didn't like it much so won't bother going back. Thing is, I was there in 07 anyway, so it's a bit "been there, done that" for me. And that teeny-weeny screen did my head in ! I'd forgotten just how small it was.

Still, other people are having a great time, I hear, so good luck to them !

02-Mar-2013 20:34:57

Catweazle
Nov Member 2005

Catweazle

Posts: 23,934 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Rai

Oh dear, I have to say that jazz is not a genre I enjoy. I can take a bit of trad jazz but the modern stuff doesn't do it for me.

Although I suspect Jazz incorporates different things in different countries. When I lived in France, the french seemed crazy about jazz and I went to a local festival. There was very little what I would call jazz (in the British sense of it), it seemed a far more ecclectic collection of styles all loosely clumped together under a jazz banner, ranging from Edith Piaf (if you can believe that) to quite modern almost-rock.

02-Mar-2013 20:39:37

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top