Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Poshpants

Poshpants

Posts: 3,879 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ancient Drew said :
OK, can we please just calm down. It's arguments like these that have wrecked OT over time. Politics and other things were just topics the arguments spilled over into.

I would just like to know if and why I am upsetting her and if she is talking about me that is all.

06-Oct-2017 23:18:59 - Last edited on 06-Oct-2017 23:19:40 by Poshpants

Jo Haliaetus

Jo Haliaetus

Posts: 7,830 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jaesh said :
Pasnomo said :
Jaesh said :
if some of you were vegan, you'd be a lot healthier and happier. might i suggest veganizing your meal tonight? ask me how.

that's my plan! got a great vegan restaurant a few blocks from my house. already scoped out the menu tonight. :3

awesome! ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

hello Pasmo and Jaesh there is a gourmet vegan restaurant 2 blocks from my house and I have eaten there 3 times recently it is wonderful but I am also greatly enjoying finding new recipes for sauces and vegan dishes thank you

06-Oct-2017 23:48:57

Poshpants

Poshpants

Posts: 3,879 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ancient Drew said :
Dong might just be upset with the vitriol going on in general. Not that I blame her for it though. Vitriol seems to be an enticing contagion.

None of you wanted political threads. You all got your way. Now everyone has shut up. So, like I said, no real change. Waste of time. Hope we're all super awesome happy.

06-Oct-2017 23:53:23

Pasmo
Feb Member 2023

Pasmo

Posts: 212 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ancient Drew said :
Dong might just be upset with the vitriol going on in general. Not that I blame her for it though. Vitriol seems to be an enticing contagion.

Saying “some people” and “they” does not make her statements any less vitriolic.
~
c
orn
c
obblah ~

06-Oct-2017 23:53:53

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top