Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Miu

Miu

Posts: 16,950 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Poshpants said :
Miu said :
Poshpants said :
Anyway people need to start naming people then because all this "some people" is literally obviously disgraceful. Just because "some people" make it obvious what they are talking about, that should be better because otherwise we will all end up as paranoid as "some people" or just literally leave it out with their stupid bitching .

Or you could just not talk about other people behind their back, named or not?

Please read before you post
Methinks you need more punctuation and less word soup. :)
Don't forget – RuneScape members get TWO free spins a day instead of the usual one!

06-Oct-2017 23:02:18

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Exaltic said :
Poshpants said :
Anyway people need to start naming people then because all this "some people" is literally obviously disgraceful. Just because "some people" make it obvious what they are talking about, that should be better because otherwise we will all end up as paranoid as "some people" or just literally leave it out with their stupid bitching.

they dont have the balls to call people out

say it to their e-face

It's not that - we are not allowed to name and shame...
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

06-Oct-2017 23:04:52

Poshpants

Poshpants

Posts: 3,879 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :
Exaltic said :
Poshpants said :
Anyway people need to start naming people then because all this "some people" is literally obviously disgraceful. Just because "some people" make it obvious what they are talking about, that should be better because otherwise we will all end up as paranoid as "some people" or just literally leave it out with their stupid bitching.

they dont have the balls to call people out

say it to their e-face

It's not that - we are not allowed to name and shame...

Yes we know dong, pasmo just got banned for it, yet you make your some people comments which is worse so mirror time

06-Oct-2017 23:06:51

Jaesh

Jaesh

Posts: 30,083 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
What accusation? I was stating a fact. I can reference page 1&2 right now, 2 locked threads by said user mentioned. And the post a few pages back on this thread where said user is saying this place is without "good people". It's not an accusation this is a fact.

I'm saying in general: be the change you wish to see. Many of the people that have claimed this place to be a dump are the same people that are purposely creating Political/Spammy/Baity threads.
Have a heart. Have a brain. Be You. Be Vegan.

06-Oct-2017 23:07:52

Poshpants

Poshpants

Posts: 3,879 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :
@Postpants - you need to read that thread in W&E it certainly not about you, even though you seem content on believing so.

So you hate all the posting in this forum, which is mainly your posts with me derailing them and complain about that and then make a thread asking for people who say Nazi to be banned, which I do, oh and only the trolls are left, and I am left, so yeah. Nothing to do with me then? Can you make sure you say except for poshpants in future.

06-Oct-2017 23:10:40

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top