Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Rinion Zrene

Rinion Zrene

Posts: 5,545 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Still, I must say... people were jerks.

Oh, and that relationship... to that girl... That's still going on. Somehow. Through some miracle. I'm not entirely sure why... In May, she broke up with me temporarily because she felt I was too good for her, and that, eventually, I would acquire mild popularity on the internet and then somehow she wouldn't be good enough for me. About two months later, she and I got back together in some strange-ish "kind-of-dating-but-at-the-same-time-kind-of-not" relationship. And, just recently, we promoted THAT to "moreso-dating". And, though I have risen from internet obscurity to "something-slightly-higher-than-internet-obscurity", she still means the same to me. A hell of a lot. Took a hell of a long time to assure her of that.

18-Oct-2013 20:03:34

Catweazle
Nov Member 2005

Catweazle

Posts: 23,934 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Rai, how could you even think I would tell you porky pies about an esteemed institution as revered as the Banana Defence League? For shame!

But I agree with you about this hat - I think I'm going to have revert to my good ole Robin soon.

19-Oct-2013 21:09:42

Catweazle
Nov Member 2005

Catweazle

Posts: 23,934 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
So Rinion, you wooed your almost-nearly-proper-girlfriend with a jar of dirt eh? How lucky can some women get :(

When Mister Weazle was courting me, I had to be satisfied with a putrifying juvenile field mouse stuffed into an old cigarette packet.

19-Oct-2013 21:11:37

Try2 BridKid
Aug Member 2023

Try2 BridKid

Posts: 753 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Catweazle said :
Well, Nerf, you really need to practice the dark art of "Creeping" in order to get your playing Runescape privileges back.

It will of course involve eating huge amounts of Humble Pie, apologising abjectly for whatever it is you did wrong, whilst at the same time putting on the face of a hard-done-by Angel (you should practice this in the mirror for a while first).

Needless tosay, you will have to ensure that you do not answer back to your parents for several weeks, that your room is so clean and tidy that open heart surgery could be performed in there, and that you actively volunteer for any chores that need doing - with an ingratiating smile on your face.

Your parents will, of course, know that this is not the real you and that you are merely grovelling and will, no doubt, take the opportunity to make you suffer for several weeks.

But it'll all be worth it when you are finally able to once again participate in this great and wonderful game that we all so love. :|

*Gasps and jumps out window*

Not worth it at all :P can sneak the tablet loads every day just not as much as I'd like to be using it :( .

19-Oct-2013 21:12:13

Rinion Zrene

Rinion Zrene

Posts: 5,545 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Catweazle said :
So Rinion, you wooed your almost-nearly-proper-girlfriend with a jar of dirt eh? How lucky can some women get :(

When Mister Weazle was courting me, I had to be satisfied with a putrifying juvenile field mouse stuffed into an old cigarette packet.

Yes, back about a year ago, about a month after she and I started dating originally. Good times...

BEST. HUSBAND. EVER. I should write that down... Could come in handy sometime later...

19-Oct-2013 21:47:17

[#S3ZN7KN1W]

[#S3ZN7KN1W]

Posts: 7,336 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
[#MSHZ0298R] said :
Quoting?
Color?

BB Code?

What the bloody hell happened to this place?

Jagex finally decided to give the forums some modern features. Good stuff, but there's still more work to be done.

HyunA said :
No Hymbo hashtags today? N'aww!

~ I would sail across the East Sea,
Just to see you on the far side,
Where the wind is cold and angry,
There you'll be able to take me inside! ~

I'm sure our friend will be visiting us soon. :]

20-Oct-2013 17:06:41

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top