Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Jafnhaur
Dec Member 2020

Jafnhaur

Posts: 1,866 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm seriously pissed that Nier:Automata lost to a walking simulator (What Remains of Edith Finch) for Best Narrative at the Game Awards. Goes to show how absolutely plebeian those over the awards truly are. “Loddfafnir, listen to my counsel: You will fare well if you follow it, It will help you much if you heed it. If aware that another is wicked, say so: Make no truce or treaty with foes.” - Havamal 127

09-Dec-2017 22:24:25

Raleirosen

Raleirosen

Posts: 5,069 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jafnhaur said :
I'm seriously pissed that Nier:Automata lost to a walking simulator (What Remains of Edith Finch) for Best Narrative at the Game Awards. Goes to show how absolutely plebeian those over the awards truly are.
have you played Edith Finch?
Patrolling Lore FC almost makes you wish for a Great Revision.

10-Dec-2017 04:14:12

Cherry Waves

Cherry Waves

Posts: 6,870 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yeah, some of the winners at the Game Awards were pretty asinine - Overwatch, for example, winning best eSports game. I love that game to death, but it really didn't deserve that win, yo
Boop!
........................................................................................ Old School ...................................................................................
Bleghy

10-Dec-2017 13:07:30

Nosword

Nosword

Posts: 49,796 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Cherry Waves said :
Also, IT'S SNOWING HERE@@
lucky
everything is wrong here. colorado rockies we are supposed to have a good layer of snow and right around freezing temperatures. instead its completely dry and clear and in the 60s
Old School

10-Dec-2017 14:57:36

Cherry Waves

Cherry Waves

Posts: 6,870 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dunno if it's settling tbh </3 haven't had "proper" snow in years

Still don't feel festive though. Might have to find my Christmas jumpers tomorrow

& warm weather doesn't sound so bad right now.. I can't feel my fingers and toes :D

Enjoying it before it inevitably melts in an hour or two
Boop!
........................................................................................ Old School ...................................................................................
Bleghy

10-Dec-2017 16:10:54

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top