Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Jafnhaur
Dec Member 2020

Jafnhaur

Posts: 1,866 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Raleirosen said :
Jafnhaur said :
I'm seriously pissed that Nier:Automata lost to a walking simulator (What Remains of Edith Finch) for Best Narrative at the Game Awards. Goes to show how absolutely plebeian those over the awards truly are.
have you played Edith Finch?
I've watched YT vids. It's another shitty walking simulator similar to the likes of Gone Home.
“Loddfafnir, listen to my counsel: You will fare well if you follow it, It will help you much if you heed it. If aware that another is wicked, say so: Make no truce or treaty with foes.” - Havamal 127

11-Dec-2017 15:21:47

Raleirosen

Raleirosen

Posts: 5,069 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jafnhaur said :
I've watched YT vids. It's another shitty walking simulator similar to the likes of Gone Home.
that's a no, then; try playing it before putting your name to a garbage opinion
Patrolling Lore FC almost makes you wish for a Great Revision.

11-Dec-2017 21:54:04

Jafnhaur
Dec Member 2020

Jafnhaur

Posts: 1,866 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Raleirosen said :
Jafnhaur said :
that's a no, then; try playing it before putting your name to a garbage opinion
Pirated it yesterday for good measure. Couldn't stand 1 hour of it. Where is the gameplay? Narrative sucks too.
“Loddfafnir, listen to my counsel: You will fare well if you follow it, It will help you much if you heed it. If aware that another is wicked, say so: Make no truce or treaty with foes.” - Havamal 127

12-Dec-2017 11:12:43

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Why are you so angry Kiwi??

People drove people away, the attatude of some towards others - Jagex doesn't give too hoots about the whole forum,RSOF - I am not too sure why they still have it up and running as they would save the $$$$ which is what the company is about these days.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

12-Dec-2017 11:57:16

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top