Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Hymbso

Hymbso

Posts: 2,191 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
"Hymbso is the money king, his business is the OSRS money empire"
-John D. Rockefeller

#moneylife #realscape #hymbsosquad #emotional #youngmoney #cashmoney #gotthegreen #hymbsobank #hymbsofinancial #hymbsocorporation #hymbsocapital

17-Oct-2013 20:32:59

Treemaid

Treemaid

Forum Moderator Posts: 11,286 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi Bewx:

Please do not post the same content over several threads.

Your post I'm assuming is a story, and a RuneScape related one, so is not appropriate for this thread. You could however post it in the 'stories' forum, in the lounge section of the forums. Anywhere else, it's simply spam I'm afraid.
AKA: Arbr**** Vie
Please also remove the filter from our siggies Jagex! :)

17-Oct-2013 22:04:18

Catweazle
Nov Member 2005

Catweazle

Posts: 23,934 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello back to the peeps saying Hai :)

@Rai

Yes, that's true. I've reported you countless times in attempt to get you banned for....ummmm....inciting riot......or something.

But no one seems to listen. I have now asked them to remove you from Forums due to wearing a hat that looks very much like a chopped-off banana. As I am a member of the Banana Defence League, I find this head attire very distressing.

(Yes, I know my own current avatar looks even worse than my usual one but it's for Charity so..... meh!).

18-Oct-2013 09:43:54

Nonon-chan

Nonon-chan

Posts: 4,859 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Cat, you should know better by now. I have been banned, but these forums are under my curse; the curse that I shall forever disrupt it and cause chaos.

And on the hat thing, you're one to talk, what with the blood banana that seems to have taken an axe wound at some point on your head. I'm beginning to think there's no such thing as the Banana Defense League...

18-Oct-2013 15:09:46

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top