Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Catweazle
Nov Member 2005

Catweazle

Posts: 23,934 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Well, Nerf, you really need to practice the dark art of "Creeping" in order to get your playing Runescape privileges back.

It will of course involve eating huge amounts of Humble Pie, apologising abjectly for whatever it is you did wrong, whilst at the same time putting on the face of a hard-done-by Angel (you should practice this in the mirror for a while first).

Needless tosay, you will have to ensure that you do not answer back to your parents for several weeks, that your room is so clean and tidy that open heart surgery could be performed in there, and that you actively volunteer for any chores that need doing - with an ingratiating smile on your face.

Your parents will, of course, know that this is not the real you and that you are merely grovelling and will, no doubt, take the opportunity to make you suffer for several weeks.

But it'll all be worth it when you are finally able to once again participate in this great and wonderful game that we all so love. :|

15-Oct-2013 19:05:43

Nonon-chan

Nonon-chan

Posts: 4,859 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Catweazle said :
But it'll all be worth it when you are finally able to once again participate in this great and wonderful game that we all so love. :|

Ahahahahahahah, I see what you did there, Cat.

Hmmmmm, I don't know why, but I get the feeling that the RSOT threads and OSRS economy is being funded by someone selling child p*rn to Japanese business men....... Weird...

16-Oct-2013 02:07:00 - Last edited on 16-Oct-2013 02:08:29 by Nonon-chan

Catweazle
Nov Member 2005

Catweazle

Posts: 23,934 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I doubt they'd raise sufficient funds that way, Rai. After all, that sort of material is freely available in their Newsagent shops right next to The Angling Times, I hear.

I personally suspect the vast amount of wonga required is gleaned by using teams of JMods, chained together in pairs, selling lucky heather in the High Street to the Cambridge tourists.

16-Oct-2013 12:40:45

Hymbso

Hymbso

Posts: 2,191 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
"Hymbso dominates OSRS economy with his industrial empire"
-Ronald Reagan

#moneylife #hymbsolife #hymbsosquad #emotional #canthandle #cashoverflow #richlife #hymbsorich #hoodlife #hoodrich #hymbsogangstas #hymbsogrind #dolo #wemadeit #hymbsodollars

16-Oct-2013 19:46:41

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top