Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Thesims201
Jan Member 2007

Thesims201

Posts: 9,909 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm just glad it's getting warmer, more chances to go out (plus train for the Manchester 10k I'm doing on the 21st of May :) ) and maybe watch some awesome festivals/performances, such as this one - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Hope the Rickroll was fun :)

As well as an R 'n' B Festival that is happening early July, as for OSRS I plan to get 99 mage, and slowly work towards the Questcape :D
200m Dunge, Rc, Mage and invention accomplished, + 120 Constitution/Slayer/Range/Summoning/Woodcutting/Mining/Defence/Strength and 110m fishing, got comp/MQC and 200m Fishing/Woodcutting/Mining as well as 120 herb/Farming/Cooking most 120s just Agility, Theiving, Hunter and Prayer left

20-May-2023 00:53:00 - Last edited on 20-May-2023 14:20:47 by Thesims201

Kiwi Magic

Kiwi Magic

Posts: 21,566 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Megycal said :
I have seen The Chase but I haven't watched it recently. I'll only watch it if I 'stumble' across it and there's nothing else I want to watch.

Wow here we watch it every morning and in the evening at 5pm. I was wondering if it was popular in the UK.

Also Shaun Wallace (The Dark Destroyer) is in New Zealand at the moment. He is a big fan of New Zealand.

https://www.1news.co.nz/2023/05/30/the-chases-shaun-wallace-reveals-favourite-all-blacks-player/
Make Your Own Magic

30-May-2023 11:10:39

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I had a dog not so long ago whose nickname was "The Dark Destroyer". Because he was a black dog and chewed everything to bits. His real name was Seamus (Irish name, pronounced 'Shaymus'). Just a totally not interesting snippet for you all.

I enjoyed my Segway adventure, didn't fall off and went quite fast for an old biddy. Had a few days break on the Isle of Wight last week and have been in bed with a filthy, evil, vile, Klingon cold ever since. Better now, going to do some gardening in a minute.

We're going indoor skydiving on Thursday, should be a laugh. I'm too cowardly to do the real thing.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

04-Jun-2023 10:58:28

Megycal
Sep Member 2005

Megycal

Posts: 18,105 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm glad you had a great time on the Segway. I hope you will soon be fully recovered from the nasty cold.
Indoor skydiving? Wow. That sounds exciting. I assume you're inside a structure with very powerful fans that create a strong upwards wind to keep you in the air. I'm not brave enough to even try doing that safer version. I'd probably collide with the sides. Lol.

05-Jun-2023 10:51:15

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Did the indoor skydive thing last Thursday. It was HUGE fun but far more difficult than I imagined it would be. A staff member goes in with you to get your arms & legs and bits sorted out and in the right place before they let you go.

It's really a freaky feeling with the wind flapping your face around and filling up your jumpsuit so you look like a Michelin man. All my bits ached for days. Must try to upload a picture on here when I get time.

Next adventure - hot air balloon, if the weather holds, on Wednesday :D
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

11-Jun-2023 20:40:15

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,172 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hot Air Ballooning is on my bucket list.

I'd love to do that across the Niagara Falls or Victoria Falls or even the Grand Canyon. It's a dream of mine that I must do 1 or all 3 lol. I just have too do them lol.

I'd love to do that indoor skydiving but not sure I can. I'd try thats for sure. Just no idea if there are any places anywhere where I live in end of nowhere lol.

Glad you enjoyed it though. Some nice Radox in a hot bath will help the old bones. ;)

Googled it and 1 is 40 miles away. Ermmmmm. ;)
Comprehensive Account Security
What do snowmen have for breakfast? Snowflakes! :P

12-Jun-2023 11:17:14

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top