Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Brigantia

Brigantia

Posts: 17,674 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It's one of them fancy smartwatches
Arrr! Only th' Devil an' I know th' where'bouts o' me treasure, an' th' one o' us who lives th' longes' should take i' all.

@CapnBrigantia

16-Sep-2021 15:14:51 - Last edited on 16-Sep-2021 15:15:17 by Brigantia

Brigantia

Brigantia

Posts: 17,674 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Maybe a little at first xD

I'm excited for it. I did want to get more into some fitnessy stuff and all.
Arrr! Only th' Devil an' I know th' where'bouts o' me treasure, an' th' one o' us who lives th' longes' should take i' all.

@CapnBrigantia

16-Sep-2021 15:49:30

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ohhh, I see. I haven't worn any sort of watch since I ceased work years ago. I lived by and was ruled by time for so many years that the day I no longer had to dance to the tune of an alarm clock I vowed never to own a watch again.

Being a fossil, it never entered my head that wristpieces do other things these days. My friend has one that counts her steps per day and ... uhhh... other stuffs.

Another mate has got an Apple watch which meeps to let her know that her phone has just meeped because she's got a text or whatever. Can't really see the point in that as her phone seems to be surgically attached to her hand anyway.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

16-Sep-2021 17:03:35

Rooh
Jan
fmod Member

Rooh

Forum Moderator Posts: 40,615 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
That reminds me I must get my watch repaired.

I had a cheap fake Tag/Heuer that someone gave me for years and it kept perfect time and seemed indestructible.
Eventually I could afford the "real deal" and it's had to be repaired twice already and needs it again =/
Who's the cat that won't cop out when there's danger all about?

16-Sep-2021 18:09:07

Kiwi Magic

Kiwi Magic

Posts: 21,566 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
And hello to you toooo. You are devastatingly handsome as ever :P
I trust you had a good Summer? Or, in your case, Winter I suppose. Did you get any snow?

We dont get snow here. But yeah its been pretty good.

I bet its going to get cold where you are soon.
Make Your Own Magic

16-Sep-2021 22:55:30

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top