Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Haha - thanks folks, I'll try to eat my Bran Flakes and be more 'regular'.

Tuffters - I must get myself a pair of Hamster Dancing Shoes forthwith! They're obviously going to be a style classic for the Winter Season.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

11-Sep-2021 09:48:01

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

:D Helloooo !
You shouldn't worry, bad things only happen to bad people (or something like that) and I'm totally un-bad (of course) except that brief spell between getting out of bed and having my first cup of tea, when I'm far, far worse than The Gruffalo and strong men flee in terror.
Le Chat Guerrier

12-Sep-2021 08:51:55

Brigantia

Brigantia

Posts: 17,674 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm glad you're safe, Fifi! We all missed you tons! I was very close to hiring a private investigator to find you xd

I hope you received written authorisation to take such a long break from rs.
Arrr! Only th' Devil an' I know th' where'bouts o' me treasure, an' th' one o' us who lives th' longes' should take i' all.

@CapnBrigantia

12-Sep-2021 14:25:01

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Oh yes, absolutely! I wrote nice a letter to the CEO of *insert name of whatever blobglomerate now owns Jagex* requesting leave of absence in order to save the galaxy from a bloodthirsty force of intergalactic marauding (and unpleasantly warty-faced) thugs .... all of whom, I may say, wore high-waisted jeans ... OH YES! that's how totally un-cool they were and, what's more, their evil mission (apart from draining the life-force of every creature from here to the Virgo constellation and back) was to enslave any survivors and force them to wear the damnable things.

S/he/it wrote back saying it really was most inconvenient, not to mention selfish, seeing as I was single-handedly keeping the wheels on the wagon by bulk buying whatever tacky bundle happened to be on offer and my lack of Key purchases for several months would mean multiple redundancies at Swamp HQ but grudgingly agreed that, just this once, the continuance of humanity as we know it was possibly more important than shareholders dividends (although it only got past The Board with one vote majority).

So all's well that ends well. Maybe. But just remember next time you see a "person" in high-waisted jeans, check carefully for warts. They might be an alien spy.
Le Chat Guerrier

12-Sep-2021 22:27:54

Jenesiis
Jan Member 2018

Jenesiis

Posts: 1,200 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
Oh yes, absolutely! I wrote nice a letter to the CEO of *insert name of whatever blobglomerate now owns Jagex* requesting leave of absence in order to save the galaxy from a bloodthirsty force of intergalactic marauding (and unpleasantly warty-faced) thugs .... all of whom, I may say, wore high-waisted jeans ... OH YES! that's how totally un-cool they were and, what's more, their evil mission (apart from draining the life-force of every creature from here to the Virgo constellation and back) was to enslave any survivors and force them to wear the damnable things.

S/he/it wrote back saying it really was most inconvenient, not to mention selfish, seeing as I was single-handedly keeping the wheels on the wagon by bulk buying whatever tacky bundle happened to be on offer and my lack of Key purchases for several months would mean multiple redundancies at Swamp HQ but grudgingly agreed that, just this once, the continuance of humanity as we know it was possibly more important than shareholders dividends (although it only got past The Board with one vote majority).

So all's well that ends well. Maybe. But just remember next time you see a "person" in high-waisted jeans, check carefully for warts. They might be an alien spy.

You see...that`s what we`ve missssed, a daily dose of humour to chuckle over, glad you are back and no permission to go away for so long again :) :) :) :) :)

13-Sep-2021 13:37:54

Dadizar
Oct Member 2005

Dadizar

Posts: 5,902 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jenesiis said :
FiFi LaFeles said :

You see...that`s what we`ve missssed, a daily dose of humour to chuckle over, glad you are back and no permission to go away for so long again :) :) :) :) :)
I second the motion. just what i needed today.

Glad to see you back, :)
§¤*
What love we've given, we'll have forever. What love we fail to give, will be lost for all eternity. - Leo Buscaglia
»¤§

13-Sep-2021 15:16:42

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top