Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
My youngest boy is named after an actor from my childhood who's in his 90th year. I hope to find some of his movies to show him. My son's first and middle name is the actors first and last name :D I think it's a cool name :)

My middle son, his first name is named after an American animated TV program character. I don't think I'll ever show him the program or tell him which program, I'm not sure... I actually wanted to name him Sheldon from The Big Bang Theory and his dad and my oldest boy said no he'll get picked on. My son told me he'd would have liked that name Sheldon - awwww... The name he has now has a fantastic ring to it, if he ever becomes famous he wouldn't need to change his name, it sounds awesome, well I think so.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

05-Feb-2021 22:31:30

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thank you J enesis and Trewavas :D

She only gave up a few weeks ago, so it's still early days. I have a feeling the doctors gave her an ultimatum <- is that the right word?? Anyway, she has had pneumonia twice in last month, and several plus times in the last few years. Plus cancer a couple of years back which was removed. So I think she got a wake up call??
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

05-Feb-2021 22:40:50 - Last edited on 06-Feb-2021 06:47:21 by Dong U Dead

Averia Light

Averia Light

Posts: 28,508 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I named mine after my previous online alias which is the name I always wanted for myself. Then I added a "y" to my middle name as my life's purpose changed so dramatically that she is why I do a lot of things now - pun intended.

*shrugs*
And I swear I'm not going to let her know all the pain I have known

05-Feb-2021 23:21:39

Trewavas
Jun Member 2014

Trewavas

Posts: 28,499 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You're more than welcome. :)

Did you mean an ultimatum? With her cancer and pneumonia, I can see why it would be seen as a wake-up call. I do hope she continues to recover well from both.

I'm trying to convince my parents to pack it in, but I've had no luck so far. Mother almost quit a few years ago, until Father's persistence got to her. I mean, his rolling fingers are turning yellow and he's starting to develop a nasty cough, so I'm worried for him.

05-Feb-2021 23:32:12

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top