Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Jenesiis
Jan Member 2018

Jenesiis

Posts: 1,200 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wild Bill63 said :
Waiting on gas stations to open up and stores to have bread lol the hurricane wrecked Louisiana.

Sorry to hear this news, must have been so frightening to go through, and awful to deal with the devastation afterwards. Hope you can get your lives back on track soon

05-Sep-2021 09:46:47

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Rooh said :
Good afternoon, and happy (checks calendar) Tuesday!

Haha, sounds like me; last Thursday my youngest son says to me, mum it's Friday and we only have one zoom meeting today and they're doing exercises do I have to do it, which I said no to as we all go walking before online school starts, but you have to do the talking part which is after the exercise part. Just before bed that night he said todays Thursday and I said why you telling me this and he said I told you it was Friday to get out of all the Zoom meetings and I said well if you didn't tell me I would have thought tomorrow is Saturday and you wouldn't have needed to do school work at all :D Since he told me it was Friday on Thursday I didn't put my garbage bags out, that's the only thing that annoyed me, not cross annoyed though.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

08-Sep-2021 07:00:20

Dadizar
Oct Member 2005

Dadizar

Posts: 5,902 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Back after some extended computer problems. Now if only i can find a good (?) elephant joke...

Played a lot of chess in various parks with an assortment of chess sets from my collection while i was away.
§¤*
What love we've given, we'll have forever. What love we fail to give, will be lost for all eternity. - Leo Buscaglia
»¤§

08-Sep-2021 20:25:43 - Last edited on 08-Sep-2021 20:54:15 by Dadizar

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top