Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Posts: 24,511 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Team Skull said :
Anywho, I'm officially done trying to help my eldest sister.

Their car broke down.

I offered to sell them mine. Told them only known issue was a bad alternator.

Okay, they put in a new one and agreed to pay on it. I even offered to forward it at a way lower price than its actual worth to ease their financial burden.

You'd think they'd be thankful yea?

Day later:

"umm....there's a bad wheel bearing, and the cruise control doesn't work, and and and and and..."

When they already registered it. In their name.

"It's a 12 year old car, shit's going to need to be replaced eventually."

"Well, I bought it under the assumption that the only known issue was the alternator..."

So yea, I told them if they're going to act like a whiny bitch over something that I no longer have legal obligation over, then to drive it back, put back the old part (he demanded I pay him for installing the part, L0L), and just go.

So yea, I'm fucking done with them. Tried to do them a favor and they kick me in the dick.

Oh, how could I forget this gem of a detail:

They also were supposed to have left a down payment for me before driving off with the car. Never did.
"Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

17-Sep-2017 10:43:34

Averia Light

Averia Light

Posts: 28,508 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lol, I give my brother-in-law a place to stay, rent free.

Here is a brief list of what has happened, broken down into categories:

His girlfriend:
They constantly fight and he complains to us about her
She fights with the rest of the family
She can't handle when he is doing something that isn't appeasing her (like fixing their only mode of transportation)
Is wildly over opinionated to the point where she gives unsolicited, terrible and infuriating advice

Kids:
Love my nephew, but he is unruly and they don't really interact with them. It makes us feel bad, so we interact and talk to him the best we can. He eats up the attention.
Gf's kid is literally a sociopath. Gf was insane enough to believe it was autism and told us it was what was wrong with him. He has escalated to torturing animals now, but they KNEW he would randomly hurt other kids and knew we had a newborn coming. Not to mention he has had violent episodes over here and cps showed up over one of them. I honestly could go on and on, but I think this is a good picture of the shit show that is the gf and her kid. The kid is not allowed over here anymore

Mess/laziness
They live in squalor apparently. Yes they live in my unfinished basement, but they dont take care of trash and it smells down there. We offered them the nursury, because we actually aren't using it atm and they were super excited, but they are too lazy to even move (which is something they even want to do)
Nephew misses the t oilet. They do not clean it. Nephew also leave a path of destruction everywhere he goes.
Here is a good example that sums up their laziness: i gave birth and had my houae spotless (nesting). Came home to my house that was absolutely destroyed. A big thing was that our sink was full of dishes. They said they would clean it up. 3 days later, my husband cleaned it.

Drugs:
They do acid and talk like i am 'vanilla' for not doing drugs
They do pot openly out in their car
Wouldn't be surprised if they do more
And I swear I'm not going to let her know all the pain I have known

17-Sep-2017 13:04:49

Averia Light

Averia Light

I honestly could list more, but yeah, I think I don't need to.

To relate on the car issue. All of us have vehicles except for the gf. They now have money to buy one. All other issues aside, we have no room. My husband is literally parking in our front yard to make room...And they want to add another car. Oh and she has a suspended liscence.

I can completely understand doing a family member a favor just to get kicked in the teeth for it. It is beyond maddening. We aren't going to cut them out of our lives, but we are both becoming more and more apathetic to their problems.

Sorry, I think I needed a good rant and it is a good time for it because atm this is what is happening:

17-Sep-2017 13:09:15 - Last edited on 17-Sep-2017 13:17:09 by Averia Light

Averia Light

Averia Light

Dont mind my double chin wow. Im down to 160 after being over 200 lbs while pregnant.

130 is the goal weight. I think 40 lbs in 3.5 month is pretty gooooooddd give me a break. And i am looking down at the camera which doesn't help matters. My bmi is about 27ish? And the high range of healthy is 25. I am saying this because i know how you feel about weight.

17-Sep-2017 13:20:42 - Last edited on 17-Sep-2017 13:22:39 by Averia Light

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1) Didn't even notice the chin 'til you pointed it out.
2) So what anyway.
3) I'd throw them all out in the street. Especially the animal-torturing freaky sicko kid.

I know you won't do that, because you're nicer and more tolerant than me. For now !
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

17-Sep-2017 14:01:36

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top