Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

NexOrigin

NexOrigin

Posts: 2,592 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Twillow said :
I would just like to reiterate that FMR is an appropriate place for anyone to inquire about the situation because we all know that the decision regarding political discussion is recent and FMR can be a place of clarification.
As well as Forum Help:

Mod Meadows said :
Need an explanation or clarification?
- If you don't understand the action that was taken or not taken, you can ask for an explanation or clarification. Depending on the time and context, this will be done as promptly as it can be, but please
be patient
. However, you can only do this
once per issue
, if you continue to post, this will be considered a
misuse of this thread
I'm better than you, but that doesn't mean you're not great! :)

25-Aug-2020 00:56:56 - Last edited on 25-Aug-2020 00:57:49 by NexOrigin

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
Dong U Dead said :
FiFi LaFeles said :
Hmmm. I think she might get arrested if she leads her kids around by a collar and lead, or has them rolling about in giant Hamster Balls.

It can be done legally
:P

Ha! I used to use a harness on mine when they were little (the reins weren't as long as that though). They were very common here probably from about the 1940's through to maybe the 1980's.

They seemed to fall out of favour - I recall a fuss being made about such items being "cruel" and " breaching the child's dignity". What a load of shite. They gained traction following the abduction of poor little James Bulger but mostly now seem to be wrist leashes.

I wouldn't recommend one of these though - not until they get the problem with the brakes sorted out:

My kids would love this :D
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

27-Aug-2020 06:50:37

Jack Flac
Feb Member 2022

Jack Flac

Posts: 6,207 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hmm. No more political discussions I see. Interesting. Wonder why they did that.

Also, like that they moved away from google for captcha verification. Though I had issues logging in at first cause they've got extrenuous data in the login link ClearURLs didn't like.

And nice to see you again Fifi. Was wondering where you'd gone.
Leader of The Enemy ||
The opposite of Justice is simply another Justice. What is Evil is subjective to each person.
YOU
are their evil

27-Aug-2020 17:50:47

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Heyyyyy :D

I've always been here. I'm like that crazy old granny that sits in the corner knitting and mumbling and every once in a while gets ahold of a huge, glistening butcher's knife and .... well, let's not dwell on that.

It's youuuu that keeps vanishing! I think Corugi has a Contract out on you for, err, something.

As for the Politics issue ... WELL !! The stories I could tell you about that - if the price was right.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

27-Aug-2020 17:57:29

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Well that's a jolly nice thing to say! How much do I owe you?

Actually, yes, I AM a granny. Well damn, when did that happen - I'm still only about 22 inside my head :( That's years, btw, not I.Q. My I.Q. is as big as a Lego fire truck.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

29-Aug-2020 09:01:52

Snepsol

Snepsol

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It feels a bit weird and nostalgic being back on here, I haven't looked at these forums since giving my original account away back in early 2012, not ever expecting to come back. Seeing a number of names familiar to me bringing a smile to my face (: Please do not underestimate the power of your mental health. Do not be afraid to ask for help!

29-Aug-2020 19:10:36

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top