Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Posts: 24,511 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Raleirosen said :
Team Skull said :
Peeps Oreos
jesus christ how horrifying

YEs,. they actually existr.

I fnd them quite disguistingf myslerf. 140 calories for two of them. HAlf of them were eaten over the course oif two or so days aftyer my sister used the car.

That's like....a lot of calories to have over two days, esxpecially considering it's a snack.
"Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

03-Sep-2017 09:04:45

Raleirosen

Raleirosen

Posts: 5,069 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Team Skull said :

I fnd them quite disguistingf myslerf. 140 calories for two of them. HAlf of them were eaten over the course oif two or so days aftyer my sister used the car.

That's like....a lot of calories to have over two days, esxpecially considering it's a snack.
Need some water?
Patrolling Lore FC almost makes you wish for a Great Revision.

03-Sep-2017 09:07:09

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Raleirosen said :
Team Skull said :

Need some water?

IU'm fine. I haver some Gatorade next to me should I feel the need to have it.
"Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

03-Sep-2017 09:08:10

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Icy Spring said :
...and here I am drinking beer and eating mochi

What the heoll is mochi?

03-Sep-2017 09:10:07

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Oh. Okay. Sounds delicious.

I'm currently having a lot of bervagesd at hthe moment

03-Sep-2017 09:12:22

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Where is evertyone?

I wanna have fun dfsamit :c

03-Sep-2017 10:03:20

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

FiFi LaFeles said :
Kiwi Magic said :
Those Protean prizes that you get from the raffle are good value. I use them for Invention.

Yea, me too :)

You're here Catr :D

How are you?

03-Sep-2017 11:49:13

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top