Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Posts: 24,511 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Southeaster said :
Dong U Dead said :

So she's not a fat slob*, she has back problems... And now the truth starts to come out...

*His words not mine!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TRIGGEREDDDDD

It's not his mother who is fat.

She was, but decided to get on the treadmill, doing yoga, and stopped eating unhealthy food, heeding to both my other sister's (who is actually successful) and my own input.
"Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

03-Sep-2017 07:18:57

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Poshpants said :
Well obviously her job will be full time otherwise it will just cost her money

30 hours a week is more than sufficient (especially with her prior managerial experience, she could easily climb the corporate ladder) to supplement an income (40 is full time here), which would be a 3 day work week at 10 hour shifts. Not unreasonable to ask for at all, especially for an able-bodied woman in her mid 30s who should be working anyway, not sitting on her ass eating Peeps Oreos and drinking full sugar Coca-Cola all damn day on the taxpayer dollar.

As I said, I get that you're an enabler who has no world experience outside of whatever psychadelic you were trying at the time, but see the reality for once in your life.
"Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

03-Sep-2017 07:26:48 - Last edited on 03-Sep-2017 07:31:36 by Team Skull

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Kiwi Magic said :
Those Protean prizes that you get from the raffle are good value. I use them for Invention.

Oh nice.

I won Golden Akrisae just now.

03-Sep-2017 07:27:20

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

There's about to be a lot of fun to be had soon "Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

03-Sep-2017 08:26:53

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Kiwi Magic said :
Team Skull said :
There's about to be a lot of fun to be had soon

Yay! I like having fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6IZzqMGj84

03-Sep-2017 08:34:13

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Actually, fuck that version, this one is so much better:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMKuTCCWAGw

03-Sep-2017 08:37:45

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top