Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Aqua Star

Aqua Star

Posts: 1,891 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
Aqua Star said :
FiFi LaFeles said :
Please stop trying to smarm your way around me.

I'm not interested in a romantic relationship with you.

kk, see you next Tuesday .

No, you won't. I have no intention of attending an assignation with you as you are far too trashy and foul-mouthed.

For the last time, I don't want you falling even deeper in love with me. It would be best if you did not speak to me again.

I know you are probably heartbroken but you'll survive. You have much experience in being dumped.

I agree ignoring you is a good idea since you are boring.

See you next Tuesday.
Now what's an unfun environment when you talk to people and see nonsense being said and stuff like that

10-Feb-2019 01:30:13

Aqua Star

Aqua Star

Nexus Origin said :
Our session is over, please leave my office, as I have other patients to attend to.

Thanks!

im at home though

oh no wait i forgot not to mention that.

lets call it apple.

im at apple.
Now what's an unfun environment when you talk to people and see nonsense being said and stuff like that

10-Feb-2019 01:31:33

Nexus Origin

Nexus Origin

Posts: 21,010 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm glad you're comfortable enough to call here "home", however, please understand that these are only temporary accommodations while we try to help you with your issues.
_
_
_
_
_________
m
_________
_
_
_
_

McDelivery Now Available In Canada

McDonalds
-
I'm lovin' it.

10-Feb-2019 01:33:58

Aqua Star

Aqua Star

Nexus Origin said :
I'm glad you're comfortable enough to call here "home", however, please understand that these are only temporary accommodations while we try to help you with your issues.

Right right. Do you need the toilet rn?

10-Feb-2019 01:35:13

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Aqua Star said :
FiFi LaFeles said :
Aqua Star said :
FiFi LaFeles said :

No, you won't. I have no intention of attending an assignation with you as you are far too trashy and foul-mouthed.

For the last time, I don't want you falling even deeper in love with me. It would be best if you did not speak to me again.

I know you are probably heartbroken but you'll survive. You have much experience in being dumped.

See you next Tuesday.

I am glad we have reached an understanding on dealing with your inappropriate feelings.

(Incidentally, I am aware of what 'see you next tuesday' means. This is one of the reasons I could never entertain your pursuit of me. You are a chav, you see.)
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

10-Feb-2019 01:35:21

Aqua Star

Aqua Star

FiFi LaFeles said :
Aqua Star said :
FiFi LaFeles said :
Aqua Star said :
FiFi LaFeles said :

See you next Tuesday.

I am glad we have reached an understanding on dealing with your inappropriate feelings.

(Incidentally, I am aware of what 'see you next tuesday' means. This is one of the reasons I could never entertain your pursuit of me. You are a chav, you see.)

Oh im so offended lol.

10-Feb-2019 01:36:13

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Oh, I doubt you are offended. One needs an IQ upwards of -1 to understand anything sufficiently to get offended by it.

Now please. Stop clinging on to me. I've said repeatedly I don't want to know about your love for me.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

10-Feb-2019 01:44:08

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top