Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Aqua Star

Aqua Star

Posts: 1,891 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
Oh, I doubt you are offended. One needs an IQ upwards of -1 to understand anything sufficiently to get offended by it.

Now please. Stop clinging on to me. I've said repeatedly I don't want to know about your love for me.

kk see you next tuesday
Now what's an unfun environment when you talk to people and see nonsense being said and stuff like that

10-Feb-2019 01:45:00

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I've told you, no you won't. Stop clinging so desperately.

Go and buy yourself a nice new fake Burberry scarf or something to cheer yourself up.
Not that you can afford it, of course, since you are soon to be unemployed but I daresay one of your customers will give you one. Scarf.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

10-Feb-2019 01:49:21

Aqua Star

Aqua Star

FiFi LaFeles said :
I've told you, no you won't. Stop clinging so desperately.

Go and buy yourself a nice new fake Burberry scarf or something to cheer yourself up.
Not that you can afford it, of course, since you are soon to be unemployed but I daresay one of your customers will give you one. Scarf.

kk see you next Tuesday.
Now what's an unfun environment when you talk to people and see nonsense being said and stuff like that

10-Feb-2019 01:50:25

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Oh dear. You seem to have gone into some sort of catatonic parrot mode. Must be the grief of not being able to have me.

It's a shame you quit Nexus' therapy sessions, they may have helped your unfortunate condition.

Now, let me guess. Your response will be, again, the trashy and unimaginative ......
Le Chat Guerrier

10-Feb-2019 01:55:41

Aqua Star

Aqua Star

FiFi LaFeles said :
Oh dear. You seem to have gone into some sort of catatonic parrot mode. Must be the grief of not being able to have me.

It's a shame you quit Nexus' therapy sessions, they may have helped your unfortunate condition.

Now, let me guess. Your response will be, again, the trashy and unimaginative ......

Not sure which word is triggering you.

Would you like help?

Is it an association with seeing you because you don't want to be seen, or is it Tuesday you don't like? Slow day is it?

10-Feb-2019 01:57:26

Aqua Star

Aqua Star

Nexus Origin said :
Why do you keep asking if people are upset or triggered, when they clearly aren't?

Some would call that "projection".

You were clearly triggered by my use of the word apple

It's okay though. You don't need to talk about it unless you want to. I have a life. I'm not bored irl, i mean in orange.

10-Feb-2019 02:03:41

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

You've said you don't want to talk to me. You've told me I am boring (and other things).

And yet here you are, soliciting responses from me.

I do understand your predicament, I really do. I've heard of people before - tragically in love with someone who doesn't reciprocate those feelings.

But you must be strong. Forget me - I will never be yours.
Le Chat Guerrier

10-Feb-2019 02:04:00

Aqua Star

Aqua Star

Like both of you were so triggered by the use of that word it is hard to believe you are not the same person. Now what's an unfun environment when you talk to people and see nonsense being said and stuff like that

10-Feb-2019 02:04:31

Aqua Star

Aqua Star

FiFi LaFeles said :
You've said you don't want to talk to me. You've told me I am boring (and other things).

And yet here you are, soliciting responses from me.

I do understand your predicament, I really do. I've heard of people before - tragically in love with someone who doesn't reciprocate those feelings.

But you must be strong. Forget me - I will never be yours.

kk see you next Tuesday.

10-Feb-2019 02:04:54

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top